ADOTAS (via ADWEEK) – According to an analysis by RadiumOne, there are 1,724 Web domains that share at least 10 percent of their audience with a group of worst-offender sites uncovered by Adweek, and 254 domains have an overlap of greater than 50 percent. Among the companies showing up include [...] more...
ADOTAS – A quick news glance around the webosphere. The ten biggest tech failures of the last decade. (24/7) (Microsoft has two of them.) Pay-Per-Click Web Advertisers Combat Costly Fraud. (NYT) (The article omits the more nefarious malware and identity theft problem.) Short stay for outgoing Ask.com Chief Executive Jim Safka. (Marketwatch) Europe whacks Intel, fining it [...] more...
ADOTAS — A quick news glance around the web. Microsoft to EU: cut me down, and Google will rule the world. (The Register) In a case that should scare web publishers, a federal court said Yahoo could be liable for not deleting a lewd post. (MediaPost) (Of course this is the “controversial [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online fraud is growing and more companies are looking for ways to address it. Ssearch engine Ask.com has partnered with Anchor Intelligence to improve traffic quality to its partners and advertisers. ClearMark, Anchor’s real-time traffic scoring system, classifies traffic according to quality, enabling ad networks and search engines to [...] more...
ADOTAS — LookSmart, the search advertising network and management company, and Anchor Intelligence, a traffic quality solutions provider, announced a partnership to enhance and extend protection of advertisers from the threat of click fraud. Under the terms of the agreement, LookSmart has licensed ClearMark, Anchor Intelligence’s real-time traffic scoring system, to score [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — As a rule, I do not negotiate with fraudsters. You may recall in an earlier piece my anecdote about a Chinese businessman who proclaimed that he was turning white hat. He had offered his assistance in identifying fraudulent publishers from China, and, of course, he wanted money in [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — Does a trend exist in the online advertising industry for advertisers to label bad traffic as fraudulent traffic? Advertisers may be conditioned to scream “Fraud!” instead of “Bad Quality!” like the public was trained to yell “Fire!” instead of “Help!” when attempting to attract attention. Are advertisers crying [...] more...
ADOTAS — Cyber criminals are often located in developing regions where little fraud enforcement efforts exist. Many B-to-C and B-to-B companies have expanded or are looking to expand their business overseas and capture global customers and clients. The potential risks and rewards of expansion into the BRIC markets are high. China, the [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — Despite billions of dollars being lost to click, credit card, and various other types of fraud, your largest risk comes from within your organization. Securing information and providing appropriate data access can help limit your risk. The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners says the five most effective fraud [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — With online fraud increasing, visibility into your partners’ business practices and full incident disclosure become even more important to your bottom line. If you wait for your affiliates to begin the dialogue, you may be waiting a long time. Maybe your partner is waiting for you to make [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Simulmedia Closes $25 Million D Round December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- IOne LocalZimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves » IOne Local: [...] Castle. “They don’t just tackle our marketing problems; they help us continually improve ourbusiness. Zimmerman brought
- Sean Eisner: Ho Hum--hundreds of supposed review verification marks out there already, including UK-based "TrustMark" which sounds
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record | MineralSpas.org: [...] Permalink [...]
- Michael Durwin: Another title for this article might be Advertisers Are Finding Better Engagements of Female Through