ADOTAS (via ADWEEK) – According to an analysis by RadiumOne, there are 1,724 Web domains that share at least 10 percent of their audience with a group of worst-offender sites uncovered by Adweek, and 254 domains have an overlap of greater than 50 percent. Among the companies showing up include [...] more...
ADOTAS – A quick news glance around the webosphere. The ten biggest tech failures of the last decade. (24/7) (Microsoft has two of them.) Pay-Per-Click Web Advertisers Combat Costly Fraud. (NYT) (The article omits the more nefarious malware and identity theft problem.) Short stay for outgoing Ask.com Chief Executive Jim Safka. (Marketwatch) Europe whacks Intel, fining it [...] more...
ADOTAS — A quick news glance around the web. Microsoft to EU: cut me down, and Google will rule the world. (The Register) In a case that should scare web publishers, a federal court said Yahoo could be liable for not deleting a lewd post. (MediaPost) (Of course this is the “controversial [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online fraud is growing and more companies are looking for ways to address it. Ssearch engine Ask.com has partnered with Anchor Intelligence to improve traffic quality to its partners and advertisers. ClearMark, Anchor’s real-time traffic scoring system, classifies traffic according to quality, enabling ad networks and search engines to [...] more...
ADOTAS — LookSmart, the search advertising network and management company, and Anchor Intelligence, a traffic quality solutions provider, announced a partnership to enhance and extend protection of advertisers from the threat of click fraud. Under the terms of the agreement, LookSmart has licensed ClearMark, Anchor Intelligence’s real-time traffic scoring system, to score [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — As a rule, I do not negotiate with fraudsters. You may recall in an earlier piece my anecdote about a Chinese businessman who proclaimed that he was turning white hat. He had offered his assistance in identifying fraudulent publishers from China, and, of course, he wanted money in [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — Does a trend exist in the online advertising industry for advertisers to label bad traffic as fraudulent traffic? Advertisers may be conditioned to scream “Fraud!” instead of “Bad Quality!” like the public was trained to yell “Fire!” instead of “Help!” when attempting to attract attention. Are advertisers crying [...] more...
ADOTAS — Cyber criminals are often located in developing regions where little fraud enforcement efforts exist. Many B-to-C and B-to-B companies have expanded or are looking to expand their business overseas and capture global customers and clients. The potential risks and rewards of expansion into the BRIC markets are high. China, the [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — Despite billions of dollars being lost to click, credit card, and various other types of fraud, your largest risk comes from within your organization. Securing information and providing appropriate data access can help limit your risk. The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners says the five most effective fraud [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — With online fraud increasing, visibility into your partners’ business practices and full incident disclosure become even more important to your bottom line. If you wait for your affiliates to begin the dialogue, you may be waiting a long time. Maybe your partner is waiting for you to make [...] more...
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France March 12th 2014 ROME, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Paid search advertising is [...] more »
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV