ADOTAS (via ADWEEK) – According to an analysis by RadiumOne, there are 1,724 Web domains that share at least 10 percent of their audience with a group of worst-offender sites uncovered by Adweek, and 254 domains have an overlap of greater than 50 percent. Among the companies showing up include [...] more...
ADOTAS – A quick news glance around the webosphere. The ten biggest tech failures of the last decade. (24/7) (Microsoft has two of them.) Pay-Per-Click Web Advertisers Combat Costly Fraud. (NYT) (The article omits the more nefarious malware and identity theft problem.) Short stay for outgoing Ask.com Chief Executive Jim Safka. (Marketwatch) Europe whacks Intel, fining it [...] more...
ADOTAS — A quick news glance around the web. Microsoft to EU: cut me down, and Google will rule the world. (The Register) In a case that should scare web publishers, a federal court said Yahoo could be liable for not deleting a lewd post. (MediaPost) (Of course this is the “controversial [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online fraud is growing and more companies are looking for ways to address it. Ssearch engine Ask.com has partnered with Anchor Intelligence to improve traffic quality to its partners and advertisers. ClearMark, Anchor’s real-time traffic scoring system, classifies traffic according to quality, enabling ad networks and search engines to [...] more...
ADOTAS — LookSmart, the search advertising network and management company, and Anchor Intelligence, a traffic quality solutions provider, announced a partnership to enhance and extend protection of advertisers from the threat of click fraud. Under the terms of the agreement, LookSmart has licensed ClearMark, Anchor Intelligence’s real-time traffic scoring system, to score [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — As a rule, I do not negotiate with fraudsters. You may recall in an earlier piece my anecdote about a Chinese businessman who proclaimed that he was turning white hat. He had offered his assistance in identifying fraudulent publishers from China, and, of course, he wanted money in [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — Does a trend exist in the online advertising industry for advertisers to label bad traffic as fraudulent traffic? Advertisers may be conditioned to scream “Fraud!” instead of “Bad Quality!” like the public was trained to yell “Fire!” instead of “Help!” when attempting to attract attention. Are advertisers crying [...] more...
ADOTAS — Cyber criminals are often located in developing regions where little fraud enforcement efforts exist. Many B-to-C and B-to-B companies have expanded or are looking to expand their business overseas and capture global customers and clients. The potential risks and rewards of expansion into the BRIC markets are high. China, the [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — Despite billions of dollars being lost to click, credit card, and various other types of fraud, your largest risk comes from within your organization. Securing information and providing appropriate data access can help limit your risk. The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners says the five most effective fraud [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — With online fraud increasing, visibility into your partners’ business practices and full incident disclosure become even more important to your bottom line. If you wait for your affiliates to begin the dialogue, you may be waiting a long time. Maybe your partner is waiting for you to make [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]