ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as Internet Week New York (IWNY) kicks off its 6th year exploring how new media has touched virtually every aspect of business, from food to fashion to healthcare and education. Even if you’re not a techie, there are plenty of reasons to [...] more...
ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May 14 at the Westchester County Center in White Plains, N.Y. Named by Forbes as one of the “4 Lesser Known Conferences That Deserve Your Attention in 2013,” the summit was organized by Silverback Social. Wine and social media expert Gary Vaynerchuk delivered the [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s been over a decade since the first iPod emerged on the scene, disrupting the music industry and prompting the inevitable shift towards digital. When it was first introduced, this pocket-sized music player went head-to-head against the now legacy playback formats that previously dominated the recording industry, including [...] more...
DoubleVerify Uncovers Ad Fraud Tied to Copyright Infringement Sites, Costing Online Advertisers $6.8M Per Month
NEW YORK, May 1, 2013 (ADOTAS) — DoubleVerify, the worldwide leader in online transparency, accountability and performance measurement, has uncovered elaborate advertising fraud activity on over 1,200 suspected websites that together are defrauding online advertisers of an estimated $6.8 million per month. This massive fraud originates from user traffic [...] more...
ADOTAS: NEW YORK, NY (April 16, 2013) — Digital advertising revenues climbed to a milestone high of $36.6 billion in 2012, according to the IAB Internet Advertising Revenue Report for the full-year of 2012. That historic number marks a 15 percent rise over 2011’s full-year number, which itself had been the [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Yin and the Yang, The Artist and The Scientist, Venus and Mars. Any one of those descriptors can be aptly applied to the marketing industry’s newest odd couple: the data scientist and the creative director. Long inhabiting different ecosystems, data and creative can now be found coupling [...] more...
ADOTAS – New FTC regulations targeting mobile, online and social media advertising were recently introduced to help raise consumer trust. Learn what these regulations mean for social media and how to properly implement the changes in this blog post from PinLeague Marketing Manager Melissa Megginson (pictured). Read More ... Subscribe to the free [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Lou Mastria, Executive Director, DAA “2012 was the year that the DAA Industry Self-Regulatory Program became the standard for responsible data use for intelligent online advertising. We see this expanding on three fronts in 2013. 1: Globally, Canada will join the list of countries implementing [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Dan Beltramo, Executive Vice President, Product Leadership, Nielsen “Device technology for advertising on mobile phones unleashes pent up ad dollars by enabling solid ad effectiveness measurement for advertisers. Location based marketing gets more media coverage but remains in its infancy.” Jeff Smith, SVP, [...] more...
The U.S. Presidential Election set to take place tomorrow will largely be reliant on independent voters and winning crucial swing states. There has been a significant amount of momentum building in social media and the online community that will play a major role in helping independent voters make their choice. “We [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that