SAN DIEGO (October 9, 2012) – Tealium, the leader in enterprise tag management systems, today announced another record sales quarter, achieving unprecedented growth in revenue and bookings during the third quarter, while adding some of the biggest brands in the world to its global roster of enterprise clients. During the third quarter [...] more...
NEW YORK (October 8, 2012) – IgnitionOne, the global leader in digital marketing solutions, has appointed Chris Knoch as U.S. Vice President of Sales. Most recently Chris was Global Vice President of Client Services at Kenshoo Social. Chris was one of the earliest employees of SearchIgnite (now IgnitionOne) and [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (October 1, 2012) – IDG Consumer & SMB, home to trusted tech media brands Macworld and PCWorld, announced today the launch of TechHive.com. Created by a team both passionate and expert on consumer technology, TechHive offers analysis, insight, and conversation to an audience of enthusiasts who build their lives [...] more...
ADOTAS – Hope they survive the hazing ritual! Searchmetrics is the newest member of the Adobe Genesis Partner Program. The search analytics specialist will provide international organic search data to SearchCenter+, Adobe paid search solution. The SEO monitoring and keyword analysis from the Searchmetrics suite will allow SearchCenter+ users to compare [...] more...
ADOTAS – Look, in the sky — it’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s an SEO cloud! Adobe’s SEM solution SearchCenter+ is the first service to integrate Conductor’s SEO Cloud, which allows third-party marketing platforms to interact and exchange data with Searchlight, Conductor’s SEO platform launched last year. SearchCenter+ users will [...] more...
ADOTAS – IBM’s acquisition of Coremetrics stifles innovation in the web analytics market. Worse, other big deals are contributing to the trend, e.g., Adobe’s purchase of Omniture and ATG’s purchase of Webtrends. Okay, the ATG Webtrends deal hasn’t happened yet, but it could. The problem is that acquired companies find it [...] more...
ADOTAS – Corporate trade firm Active International has named MediaBank, provider of integrated procurement technology and advanced analytics software for advertising agencies, it’s software source for media buying, tracking and reporting. After a year of consideration, the honchos at Active decided MediaBank’s O|X and A|X Suites would be the best-suited [...] more...
ADOTAS — Adify, Omniture, comScore and Relevant Searches had annoucements recently. Omniture and comScore have partnered to deliver a unified digital audience measurement system. Specifically designed to meet the unique demands of the digital advertising world, the offering will combine the power of Omniture’s Web analytics with comScore’s new Media Metrix [...] more...
ADOTAS – Bango, Adversitement and Omniture are teaming up to provide mobile and Web analytics in one tool. Bango and Adversitement have joined forces to give digital marketers access to PC and mobile Web metrics by combining Omniture’s SiteCatalyst and Bango Analytics. Digital marketers currently face the time-draining problem of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Omniture announced that it has acquired “certain assets” of search solution provider Mercado for $6.5 million in cash and the assumption of certain related operating liabilities. Omniture said that the additional technology and expertise gained will expand its site search and merchandising solutions, particularly in the retail sector. The [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s