Definitions: Open gTLD is like dot com that anyone can buy and freely use. Closed gTLD is for example dot rice where the owners may decide if and how they are sold on the market or may use strictly for their own corporate use to corner the web traffic. After [...] more...
Spoiler alert: Digital media has drastically changed how companies take advantage of media events to promote their brands through advertising. (That is, spoiler alert if you’ve been living under a digital rock for the past five or so years!) GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! As two [...] more...
Via AddThis: 2012 was the most socially active year ever on the Internet. We had the most social Olympics ever, the most social Election ever and overall sharing increased 23% from 2011. Hard to believe it’s that time again but we took our annual look back at the year in sharing. Check out [...] more...
NEW YORK (October 3, 2012) – Forbes today announced the launch of its first BrandVoice video on forbes.com. For its BrandVoice video debut, Forbes partnered with Cartier to produce “Cartier EntrepreneurVoice: Make Your Move,” a three-part custom content video series featuring prominent entrepreneurs. The first of the three videos, which are presented [...] more...
The 2012 Summer Olympics in London marked a new point in video consumption for worldwide events. Compared to the Beijing Olympics four years ago, the London Olympics saw an increase of 182 percent in video streams; which translated to 5.3 million hours streamed in total— with [...] more...
Roger Katz wrote a great piece last week about “Which Brand Got the Social Gold at the Olympics?,” and he’s right: Samsung, P&G and GE did do a great job both via social media and elsewhere with their Olympic advertising efforts. (As the parent who drives our 13-year-old to basketball, [...] more...
In the four years since the Beijing Olympics in 2008, Facebook has grown from 100 million users to close to a billion —what a difference four years makes. So, how have the Olympic sponsoring brands taken advantage of this immense new global audience? In 2008, there were two ‘levels’ of [...] more...
Ode to the soccer Mom. Does it ever get old? P&G doesn’t seem to think so. The newest Olympic ad in the ‘Thank You Mom’ campaign is an emotional tribute to Moms worldwide for helping raise future Olympic athletes. Moms in different countries, each raising young children, are depicted supporting their [...] more...
ADOTAS – Just yesterday, Facebook launched its dedicated hub for the 2012 Summer Olympic games in London, and in the latest installment of his Future of Engagement video series, host Murray Newlands takes a look at what the hub does, what the discussion about it around the web has been [...] more...
ADOTAS – The date is August 13, 2012 and you’re cruising the good ol’ superweb feeling like that guy in the Arby’s commercial from the ’80s. (Remember that one? It has a confused man wandering abandoned streets with tumbleweeds rolling in the wind). “Where is everybody?,” you scream as you [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than