ADOTAS – I’m a huge fan of live sports in general, but the drama and excitement of the Olympics takes it to another level altogether. Every two years I’m delighted by the privilege to spend two weeks watching the best athletes on Earth competing against each other in sports I [...] more...
ADOTAS – Diet Coke becomes a magical confidence-booster, futuristic robot horses sell Acura cars and zombies go underground. Yes, it’s just another week in Adland. But which new ads have been setting the Viral Video Chart alight over the last seven days? Which ads have been the talk of the online [...] more...
ADOTAS – We’re midway through the 2014 Olympic games and with Sochi being several hours ahead of the U.S., the social media community is buzzing 24/7. Engagor, the platform for real-time customer engagement, social media monitoring and analytics, took a look at the official Olympic sponsors to gauge the success of [...] more...
ADOTAS – How do good-looking Olympians, CTRs and Manhattan real estate come together? Well, let’s take a step back first, review the basics and get to the real issues faced by web publishers, which is what the connection is really all about. So where to start? It all begins with [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s been a big week in AdLand, with a lot of impressive content to kick off the new year. Luckily, we’ve sifted through to find the top five ads of the week for your viewing pleasure, and this week’s round-up is all about family (aww). Read on for a [...] more...
Definitions: Open gTLD is like dot com that anyone can buy and freely use. Closed gTLD is for example dot rice where the owners may decide if and how they are sold on the market or may use strictly for their own corporate use to corner the web traffic. After [...] more...
Spoiler alert: Digital media has drastically changed how companies take advantage of media events to promote their brands through advertising. (That is, spoiler alert if you’ve been living under a digital rock for the past five or so years!) GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! As two [...] more...
Via AddThis: 2012 was the most socially active year ever on the Internet. We had the most social Olympics ever, the most social Election ever and overall sharing increased 23% from 2011. Hard to believe it’s that time again but we took our annual look back at the year in sharing. Check out [...] more...
NEW YORK (October 3, 2012) – Forbes today announced the launch of its first BrandVoice video on forbes.com. For its BrandVoice video debut, Forbes partnered with Cartier to produce “Cartier EntrepreneurVoice: Make Your Move,” a three-part custom content video series featuring prominent entrepreneurs. The first of the three videos, which are presented [...] more...
The 2012 Summer Olympics in London marked a new point in video consumption for worldwide events. Compared to the Beijing Olympics four years ago, the London Olympics saw an increase of 182 percent in video streams; which translated to 5.3 million hours streamed in total— with [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]