NEW YORK, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – On Wednesday, March 12, industry leaders including publishers, agencies, trading desks, and advertisers will with come together for Premium Programmatic 360 (PP360NYC), the first summit dedicated to accelerating the premium programmatic marketplace. A half-day event, PP360NYC will take place at the Tribeca Grand Hotel [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ah yes, Google Glass, introduced as the future of personal computing as the first wearable piece of technology to integrate the online world and the physical world. As geeky as this piece of eyewear looks (oh Scoble!), its introduction into the marketplace lends itself to a much broader [...] more...
ADOTAS – Most of the biggest online marketing and advertising conferences are found in prominent hubs like New York, San Francisco, Las Vegas or Chicago. Sure, all the major brands are there, but often they’re pitching the same ideas to the same people. These conferences have provided opportunities but also neglected marketers, [...] more...
strong>ADOTAS – Devavrat Shah (pictured) has joined the advisory board of Compass Labs, a leading social marketing platform. Shah is currently a Jamieson career development associate professor with the department of electrical engineering and computer science at MIT, where he has been teaching since 2005. He is a member of [...] more...
According to Gartner, by 2017, CMOs will outpace CIOs on IT spending. This shift at enterprises is significant and something that major ad agencies can’t afford to ignore. In today’s new digital marketing ecosystem, leaders at ad agencies and enterprise software companies have begun to solidify relationships on the back [...] more...
ADOTAS — Agency.com, Omnicom Inc.’s digital arm, has announced the appointment of Jeremy Daly as director of planning. Daly will lead Agency.com’s New York office in developing new interactive strategies. Daly will report to Riccardo Zane, president of Agency.com. Most recently, Daly was a partner and marketing director at Ogilvy New [...] more...
Ogilvy Worldwide officially launched its digital/direct media branch, Neo @ OgilvyOne, this week. The new brand and entity was conceived after the January split of Ogilvy and Mindshare Worldwide’s mOne venture. Neo @ OgilvyOne will be aimed at digital advertising, digital TV, e-mail marketing, search marketing, blogs and vlogs. Nasreen Madhany, [...] more...
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]