ADOTAS – Ah yes, Google Glass, introduced as the future of personal computing as the first wearable piece of technology to integrate the online world and the physical world. As geeky as this piece of eyewear looks (oh Scoble!), its introduction into the marketplace lends itself to a much broader [...] more...
ADOTAS – Most of the biggest online marketing and advertising conferences are found in prominent hubs like New York, San Francisco, Las Vegas or Chicago. Sure, all the major brands are there, but often they’re pitching the same ideas to the same people. These conferences have provided opportunities but also neglected marketers, [...] more...
strong>ADOTAS – Devavrat Shah (pictured) has joined the advisory board of Compass Labs, a leading social marketing platform. Shah is currently a Jamieson career development associate professor with the department of electrical engineering and computer science at MIT, where he has been teaching since 2005. He is a member of [...] more...
According to Gartner, by 2017, CMOs will outpace CIOs on IT spending. This shift at enterprises is significant and something that major ad agencies can’t afford to ignore. In today’s new digital marketing ecosystem, leaders at ad agencies and enterprise software companies have begun to solidify relationships on the back [...] more...
ADOTAS — Agency.com, Omnicom Inc.’s digital arm, has announced the appointment of Jeremy Daly as director of planning. Daly will lead Agency.com’s New York office in developing new interactive strategies. Daly will report to Riccardo Zane, president of Agency.com. Most recently, Daly was a partner and marketing director at Ogilvy New [...] more...
Ogilvy Worldwide officially launched its digital/direct media branch, Neo @ OgilvyOne, this week. The new brand and entity was conceived after the January split of Ogilvy and Mindshare Worldwide’s mOne venture. Neo @ OgilvyOne will be aimed at digital advertising, digital TV, e-mail marketing, search marketing, blogs and vlogs. Nasreen Madhany, [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that