ADOTAS – LTU Technologies compiled the research an infographic showing that 36% of all links shared on Twitter are now images. But what’s causing concern for marketers is that up to 77% of brand images are shared without tags or comments referencing the brand name. Since most Twitter analytics platforms only [...] more...
With the 2012 elections receding in the rear-view mirror, digital marketing pros are taking note of lessons to be learned from the Obama campaign’s success, especially its use of technology. After setting new standards with its 2008 win, the campaign made it clear that technology and social media were still integral [...] more...
Judging by the results of our most recent poll quesition, the interactive ad industry is in a blue state. Asked who would win the presidential election, our readers responded: Barack Obama (68 percent) Mitt Romney (32 percent) Our new poll question is based on a comment from Maxifier CEO Jonathon Shaevitz during a [...] more...
If online behavior is any indication, neither candidate should feel all that comfortable and the margin of victory will be close. Check out the infographic AddThis put together based on AddThis network data since the conventions ended. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = [...] more...
President Obama is currently running a #VoteObama promoted twitter campaign aimed at securing last-minute votes and swaying independents on Election Day. Governor Romney has not launched a comparable sponsored and promoted Twitter campaign, according to Kenneth Wisnefski, social media expert and founder/CEO of WebiMax. “This last-minute push by the President through [...] more...
Netmining, a display targeting company, has released an infographic an infographic showing how the Obama and Romney campaigns have been driving up display ad prices in the swing states prior to today. The data and graphic from shows how eCPMs are growing much faster in the swing states than in the solid [...] more...
With Election Day upon us, both sides spent more money on advertising in the final push towards swaying voters. Party fundraising has been a hot topic this year, but what we’re most interested in is looking at how Obama and Romney’s presidential campaigns are spending their dollars online. As anyone who’s looked [...] more...
The U.S. Presidential Election set to take place tomorrow will largely be reliant on independent voters and winning crucial swing states. There has been a significant amount of momentum building in social media and the online community that will play a major role in helping independent voters make their choice. “We [...] more...
The results of our October poll question are in, and by a relatively slim majority, the tarnished Apple edged out the shiny Apple. Here are the results: Has Apple lost its shine? Yes (51%) No (48%) Our current poll question has more of a quick turnaround, with the U.S. presidential election just a few [...] more...
After last week’s debate, Infolinks developed an infographic that reveals the click-through (CTR) rate as it relates to swing states. Interestingly, Infolinks found that 8 out of the 10 states that engage the most with online ads are red states. Potentially, Romney’s campaign should be focusing their fundraising messages using [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s