ADOTAS – LTU Technologies compiled the research an infographic showing that 36% of all links shared on Twitter are now images. But what’s causing concern for marketers is that up to 77% of brand images are shared without tags or comments referencing the brand name. Since most Twitter analytics platforms only [...] more...
With the 2012 elections receding in the rear-view mirror, digital marketing pros are taking note of lessons to be learned from the Obama campaign’s success, especially its use of technology. After setting new standards with its 2008 win, the campaign made it clear that technology and social media were still integral [...] more...
Judging by the results of our most recent poll quesition, the interactive ad industry is in a blue state. Asked who would win the presidential election, our readers responded: Barack Obama (68 percent) Mitt Romney (32 percent) Our new poll question is based on a comment from Maxifier CEO Jonathon Shaevitz during a [...] more...
If online behavior is any indication, neither candidate should feel all that comfortable and the margin of victory will be close. Check out the infographic AddThis put together based on AddThis network data since the conventions ended. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = [...] more...
President Obama is currently running a #VoteObama promoted twitter campaign aimed at securing last-minute votes and swaying independents on Election Day. Governor Romney has not launched a comparable sponsored and promoted Twitter campaign, according to Kenneth Wisnefski, social media expert and founder/CEO of WebiMax. “This last-minute push by the President through [...] more...
Netmining, a display targeting company, has released an infographic an infographic showing how the Obama and Romney campaigns have been driving up display ad prices in the swing states prior to today. The data and graphic from shows how eCPMs are growing much faster in the swing states than in the solid [...] more...
With Election Day upon us, both sides spent more money on advertising in the final push towards swaying voters. Party fundraising has been a hot topic this year, but what we’re most interested in is looking at how Obama and Romney’s presidential campaigns are spending their dollars online. As anyone who’s looked [...] more...
The U.S. Presidential Election set to take place tomorrow will largely be reliant on independent voters and winning crucial swing states. There has been a significant amount of momentum building in social media and the online community that will play a major role in helping independent voters make their choice. “We [...] more...
The results of our October poll question are in, and by a relatively slim majority, the tarnished Apple edged out the shiny Apple. Here are the results: Has Apple lost its shine? Yes (51%) No (48%) Our current poll question has more of a quick turnaround, with the U.S. presidential election just a few [...] more...
After last week’s debate, Infolinks developed an infographic that reveals the click-through (CTR) rate as it relates to swing states. Interestingly, Infolinks found that 8 out of the 10 states that engage the most with online ads are red states. Potentially, Romney’s campaign should be focusing their fundraising messages using [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than