LOS ANGELES, May 1, 2013 (ADOTAS) —SocialVibe announced today that founder Joe Marchese (pictured) will return to the company as Chief Executive Officer. Marchese served as President of SocialVibe from 2006-2011. After his departure, Marchese was Senior Vice President of Marketing and Digital for Fuse Networks, LLC, where he lead [...] more...
Here’s what’s new, PC-cats: Extole just closed an additional $7.6 million in funding. The investment was made by Extole’s current investor roster including Shasta Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures and Trident Capital. The additional funding will be used to fuel growth and accelerate product and platform investments. This brings Extole’s [...] more...
MUMBAI (November 29, 2012) — Komli Media, Asia Pacific’s leading digital media technology company, has signed an exclusive partnership agreement with Twitter that will help expand the availability of Twitter’s Promoted Products suite of advertising products to marketers in Southeast Asia including Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and the Philippines. Under the partnership, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Wellness-focused online marketing company InnerRewards has snagged $1 million in funding from angel investors. The site, which contains editorial, e-commerce and community elements, is aimed at spa-goers. Online job search shop RiseSmart (focused on people earning more than $100,000 a year and their potential employers) recently closed a $3 [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online ad network Turn Inc. just closed a $15 million round in private equity financing. It was led by Focus Ventures with Norwest Venture Partners, Trident Capital and Shasta Ventures participating. This latest round infuses the company’s coffers with about $37 million worth of funding. Turn will use the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Center’d, a local site that links up search, planning and community features in one place (and aims to push interactive ad revenue), has opened its doors the public. (The company began as FatDoor, a social network for neighbors, which failed – this is its new incarnation). Center’d hails itself [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that