LOS ANGELES, May 1, 2013 (ADOTAS) —SocialVibe announced today that founder Joe Marchese (pictured) will return to the company as Chief Executive Officer. Marchese served as President of SocialVibe from 2006-2011. After his departure, Marchese was Senior Vice President of Marketing and Digital for Fuse Networks, LLC, where he lead [...] more...
Here’s what’s new, PC-cats: Extole just closed an additional $7.6 million in funding. The investment was made by Extole’s current investor roster including Shasta Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures and Trident Capital. The additional funding will be used to fuel growth and accelerate product and platform investments. This brings Extole’s [...] more...
MUMBAI (November 29, 2012) — Komli Media, Asia Pacific’s leading digital media technology company, has signed an exclusive partnership agreement with Twitter that will help expand the availability of Twitter’s Promoted Products suite of advertising products to marketers in Southeast Asia including Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and the Philippines. Under the partnership, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Wellness-focused online marketing company InnerRewards has snagged $1 million in funding from angel investors. The site, which contains editorial, e-commerce and community elements, is aimed at spa-goers. Online job search shop RiseSmart (focused on people earning more than $100,000 a year and their potential employers) recently closed a $3 [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online ad network Turn Inc. just closed a $15 million round in private equity financing. It was led by Focus Ventures with Norwest Venture Partners, Trident Capital and Shasta Ventures participating. This latest round infuses the company’s coffers with about $37 million worth of funding. Turn will use the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Center’d, a local site that links up search, planning and community features in one place (and aims to push interactive ad revenue), has opened its doors the public. (The company began as FatDoor, a social network for neighbors, which failed – this is its new incarnation). Center’d hails itself [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]