ADOTAS — The email carrier has been working extra hard on this very busy Tuesday news day. GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! Rubicon Project has been ranked #1 by comScore in terms of U.S. Internet reach for the past 10 months, and its reach continues to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Outrigger Media has just released a performance report on the Top 500 Brands on YouTube. Some report highlights include: The Top 500 marketer brands on YouTube generate more than 400 million views against their content each month. Technology (Google, HTC, Sony), Automotive (Audi, BMW, Chevrolet), and Apparel (Nike, DC Shoes, Victoria’s Secret) brands [...] more...
ADOTAS – Product development is the new marketing strategy. Innovation is the new creative currency. Curation is the new content. Marketing and advertising have evolved over the past five years and the shift is accelerating faster by the day. Networks like SAY Media and Glam Media are working directly with [...] more...
The technology, music and entertainment industries collide at Austin’s annual three-in-one South by Southwest festival this week, so what should people expect this year at the nation’s most influential and talked about event? Each year, South by Southwest (SXSW) attracts more than 200,000 people to Austin, Texas, transforming the capital [...] more...
Taykey recently analyzed the social conversation happening around holiday shopping (retailers, promotions, products). Below is a spreadsheet (click repeatedly to enlarge) that shows names of various retailers who had a significant volume of activity, and underneath, the top other terms associated with those retailers. A few interesting nuggets: Many of the terms associated [...] more...
Everyone can make a difference by supporting the causes they care about. Getting involved gives people a sense of purpose and meaning in life, and makes them feel good about themselves. While the economic downturn has resulted in reduced public funding and private philanthropy, consumers are increasingly demonstrating their support [...] more...
Responsys, Inc. (Nasdaq:MKTG), a leading provider of email and cross-channel marketing solutions, today announced the release of its fourth annual Email Design Look Book, which spotlights twenty email marketing designs from brands around the world that are setting the standard for excellence in layout, design, copywriting, personalization and automation of [...] more...
ADOTAS - St. Patrick’s Day came over the weekend, and as you may have seen, in advance of the holiday Nike decided to release a commemorative Irish-themed sneaker line, the Black and Tan sneaker. Now, here’s the problem: In the U.S., a black and tan is a mixture of a [...] more...
ADOTAS – For years now, marketers have been obsessed with customer satisfaction, to the great benefit of the American consumers. But while companies have profited from the increased attention to quality and service that comes with an emphasis on “satisfying” customers, satisfaction has become commoditized, particularly in mature industries like [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — Are you mass marketing when you should be niche marketing? In the heyday of the broadcast media era, when print and television reigned supreme, advertisers and agencies were challenged to find the one overarching campaign message that would suit their entire target market, and to serve up to [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s