ADOTAS — More than 61 percent of Americans own a smartphone and 35 percent own a tablet, according to Nielsen and Pew Research respectively. That creates an enormous and immediate opportunity for businesses to meet their customers’ needs anytime, anywhere. A mobile strategy is especially critical for engaging customers whose [...] more...
ADOTAS – There may still be more commercials on TV than on the Web, but online video ads are encroaching on TV’s advertising dollars as the potential viewers rival prime-time audiences and quality content increases. Television remains the dominant advertising medium in the U.S, but it’s starting to lose its luster. [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: In Part 1 of this article, the author explored the many reasons why mobile advertising sucks. Here, he offers a three-part solution he calls “The Zen of Mobile Advertising.” ADOTAS – The Zen of mobile app advertising is to instantly achieve a quality experience by giving the user a beautiful interactive native app experience [...] more...
ADOTAS — Steve Jobs famously declared that mobile advertising sucks, and three years later, I submit we might have an answer that would please him. In “Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance,” novelist Robert M. Pirsig’s thesis is that to truly experience “quality,” one must both embrace and apply it [...] more...
ADOTAS — The advent of Big Data has created opportunities for marketers and agencies. Is Big Data Big Noise? And can we find signal(s) within a never-ending fountain of data noise? The amount of data and the rate at which it is growing in speed and type is unprecedented with Big Data [...] more...
ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as Internet Week New York (IWNY) kicks off its 6th year exploring how new media has touched virtually every aspect of business, from food to fashion to healthcare and education. Even if you’re not a techie, there are plenty of reasons to [...] more...
ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can make is to assume that the content they create for one platform can quickly or easily be reused across many. The truth is that broadcast, digital, mobile and social each have their own rules of engagement, challenges and metrics for success. With [...] more...
ADOTAS — Mobile display ad spending is growing rapidly across all segments and will nearly triple between 2012 and 2014, jumping from $1.10 billion to $3.07 billion, according to eMarketer. While standard banners, rich media and video are the largest mobile display formats, dual-screen advertising is easily the most exciting [...] more...
ADOTAS — There’s no longer any debate about the importance of mobile marketing, but when it comes to mobile apps, many companies still struggle with why and how to commit to the effort. Like the early 2000s when businesses believed they should have a website but couldn’t articulate why, the [...] more...
ADOTAS — The World Wide Postal Service has sent me these items of interest: Outcast Media, the largest television network at the gas pump, is expanding its relationship with Nielsen by releasing an Outcast-specific Nielsen IMS model, which enables agencies and brands to quantify the increased reach and efficiency they can achieve by [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]