ADOTAS – There’s a super-hot club in town and you’re not invited (sorry, Buddy). This club has a big sign on the door: “Reserved for TV Advertisers and TV Networks Only.” The club is bigger than ever, but they aren’t letting anyone else in. The guests are comfortable because they’ve [...] more...
ROME, January 23, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kevin Bacon, the award-winning actor and “king of connections,” will headline the Festival of Media Global 2014, taking place from April 6-8 in Rome at the Cavalieri Hotel. This year’s Festival will focus on the technology, innovations, and strategies that make the media industry more [...] more...
EMERYVILLE, Calif., January 23, 2014 (ADOTAS) – TubeMogul announced the global rollout of viewability reporting integrated within the TubeMogul dashboard today, empowering marketers with data on where their video ads are seen and the tools needed to reduce the number of ads that are never seen by a viewer. TubeMogul [...] more...
ADOTAS – Hollywood. Madison Avenue. Silicon Valley. Washington, D.C. Four very distinct regions contributing expertise in highly specialized ways in the world of online content: producing the content, monetizing it, distributing it and safeguarding it. Over the last decade, consumption of online content has become an essential part of daily life [...] more...
SAN MATEO, Calif., January 8, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Adap.tv announced today that the latest version of its Audience Path platform for advertisers is available to customers. The highlights from the company’s latest cycle of product upgrades includes expanded support of Nielsen’s and comScore’s measurement solutions. These solutions are available directly from the Adap.tv [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on March 14, 2013, placed at No. 19 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS — The rapid adoption of mobile devices (smartphones, tablets) and their use alongside desktop and in-home electronics (PCs, TVs) is significantly changing the way all of us [...] more...
ADOTAS — More than 61 percent of Americans own a smartphone and 35 percent own a tablet, according to Nielsen and Pew Research respectively. That creates an enormous and immediate opportunity for businesses to meet their customers’ needs anytime, anywhere. A mobile strategy is especially critical for engaging customers whose [...] more...
ADOTAS – There may still be more commercials on TV than on the Web, but online video ads are encroaching on TV’s advertising dollars as the potential viewers rival prime-time audiences and quality content increases. Television remains the dominant advertising medium in the U.S, but it’s starting to lose its luster. [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: In Part 1 of this article, the author explored the many reasons why mobile advertising sucks. Here, he offers a three-part solution he calls “The Zen of Mobile Advertising.” ADOTAS – The Zen of mobile app advertising is to instantly achieve a quality experience by giving the user a beautiful interactive native app experience [...] more...
ADOTAS — Steve Jobs famously declared that mobile advertising sucks, and three years later, I submit we might have an answer that would please him. In “Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance,” novelist Robert M. Pirsig’s thesis is that to truly experience “quality,” one must both embrace and apply it [...] more...
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really