ADOTAS (via Sporting News) – Rene Rancourt had some help on Wednesday night. The Boston Bruins’ longtime national anthem singer turned duties over to the fans at TD Garden, and they put a fitting exclamation point on a pregame ceremony honoring the victims of Monday’s Boston Marathon bombings. Sporting News’ Jesse [...] more...
LAS VEGAS (ADOTAS) — At the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) conference, Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq: ADBE) today announced the general availability of Adobe® Primetime (formerly “Project Primetime”), the industry’s most advanced TV publishing and monetization platform for programmers and pay TV service providers. The company also announced technology collaborations with [...] more...
ChoiceStream, a leading innovator in targeted advertising solutions, today announced the next installment of its Audience Cost Calendar — a monthly aggregation of impressions traded on digital ad exchanges. This month looks at December data and highlights the top audience segments, including Holiday Shopping & Travel, Baby Showers and Pro [...] more...
Here’s what the virtual mailman told me today: Quantcast announced this morning that it acquired MakeGood, a software company focusing on reconciliation and reporting of digital advertising campaigns. Global market research firm ORC International today announced that it has acquired Marketing Research Services Inc. (MRSI), a privately-held Cincinnati-based research firm specializing in consumer research. [...] more...
SAN DIEGO (October 9, 2012) – Tealium, the leader in enterprise tag management systems, today announced another record sales quarter, achieving unprecedented growth in revenue and bookings during the third quarter, while adding some of the biggest brands in the world to its global roster of enterprise clients. During the third quarter [...] more...
It is no secret that sports and television go hand-in-hand. In recent decades, the combination has reshaped the entertainment and media landscape. From the first televised Super Bowl to the emergence of league-owned networks, sports have changed not only the very fabric of the television marketplace, but the [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s