ADOTAS — When Mark Twain was at a meeting of the Society of the Army of the Tennessee on November 12, 1879, he proclaimed, “I never could make a good impromptu speech without several hours to prepare it.” We live in a real-time world. A world where we share our [...] more...
ADOTAS – Did you know that most shared ad from 2013’s Super Bowl has received over 15.6 million views and was shared over 2.74 million times? With Super Bowl Sunday just around the corner, several brands like Budweiser, Nestle, and Doritos have already begun to launch their multi-million-dollar campaigns in [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, Forbes Insights released a report about apps in corporate environments that examines how marketers are integrating them as a core component of the marketing mix to connect with customers, partners and employees. The report surveyed top-level execs in large organizations and found: A majority of enterprises with customer-facing apps, [...] more...
ADOTAS — Every year the industry debates whether or not Super Bowl ads are worth the millions of dollars that brands invest for a TV spot (current estimate for the 2014 Super Bowl: $4 million for a 30-second spot). I’m not here for that debate, because it’s absolutely worth it if your primary [...] more...
ADOTAS – DeskSite has just launched a digital video entertainment network that offers advertisers a viable alternative to broadcast television and ad-supported cable. The company announced it has partnered with several NFL teams to combine premium HD video content with precise ad targeting that allows brands to customize campaigns by [...] more...
ADOTAS – Adblock Plus posted an “An Open Letter to Twitter” on its blog this morning, inviting the company to consider joining the Acceptable Ads program rather than just follow what many pundits are recommending prior to its IPO. According an Adblock Plus spokesperson, Adblock Plus is asking Twitter to do [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online advertising spend is expected to reach $62 billion by 2016, according to a recent eMarketer study. Yet, if you asked GM’s former CMO, Joel Ewanick, the true effectiveness of digital advertising options like Facebook are highly questionable. Just last year, Ewanik pulled GM’s $10,000,000 advertising spend on [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here’s a sampling of how online media is gearing up for tonight’s NFL draft. Legendary NFL quarterback Brett Favre (pictured), a three-time MVP and Super Bowl champion with the Green Bay Packers, will offer his exclusive insight into the next generation of NFL stars today in a sneak peak [...] more...
Companies like Sony are continuing to push the digital innovation envelope – as evidenced by the recent unveiling of the new PlayStation console with more Internet streaming options and broader integration with multiple devices. Clearly, companies that respond to consumer demand for a rich experience with multiple access points and social [...] more...
This year’s Super Bowl ads with the most online mentions across the social web were Go Daddy, Doritos and Volkswagen, according to social media intelligence company, NetBase. But the commercial with the most positive chatter was Best Buy (followed by Taco Bell), while the most negative was for Go Daddy (only 15% [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]