ADOTAS – Adblock Plus posted an “An Open Letter to Twitter” on its blog this morning, inviting the company to consider joining the Acceptable Ads program rather than just follow what many pundits are recommending prior to its IPO. According an Adblock Plus spokesperson, Adblock Plus is asking Twitter to do [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online advertising spend is expected to reach $62 billion by 2016, according to a recent eMarketer study. Yet, if you asked GM’s former CMO, Joel Ewanick, the true effectiveness of digital advertising options like Facebook are highly questionable. Just last year, Ewanik pulled GM’s $10,000,000 advertising spend on [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here’s a sampling of how online media is gearing up for tonight’s NFL draft. Legendary NFL quarterback Brett Favre (pictured), a three-time MVP and Super Bowl champion with the Green Bay Packers, will offer his exclusive insight into the next generation of NFL stars today in a sneak peak [...] more...
Companies like Sony are continuing to push the digital innovation envelope – as evidenced by the recent unveiling of the new PlayStation console with more Internet streaming options and broader integration with multiple devices. Clearly, companies that respond to consumer demand for a rich experience with multiple access points and social [...] more...
This year’s Super Bowl ads with the most online mentions across the social web were Go Daddy, Doritos and Volkswagen, according to social media intelligence company, NetBase. But the commercial with the most positive chatter was Best Buy (followed by Taco Bell), while the most negative was for Go Daddy (only 15% [...] more...
Spoiler alert: Digital media has drastically changed how companies take advantage of media events to promote their brands through advertising. (That is, spoiler alert if you’ve been living under a digital rock for the past five or so years!) GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! As two [...] more...
Welcome, 2013. A brand new year, but has much changed? We still have the same guy in the White House, the SEC still reigns over college football, we still have the same number of members in the Baseball Hall of Fame as this time last year, we still haven’t experienced [...] more...
BOSTON (November 28, 2012) - Nexage, the leading mobile advertising exchange, today announced the addition of Patrick McCormack (pictured), former sales executive at The Weather Company and the National Football League (NFL), as vice president of publisher sales. Nexage also announced the addition of Paul Smith as CFO. The new [...] more...
NEW YORK (October 3, 2012) – Forbes today announced the launch of its first BrandVoice video on forbes.com. For its BrandVoice video debut, Forbes partnered with Cartier to produce “Cartier EntrepreneurVoice: Make Your Move,” a three-part custom content video series featuring prominent entrepreneurs. The first of the three videos, which are presented [...] more...
The National Football League playoffs are here. It is the time of year when the league captures both the imagination and dollars associated with a rabid United States fan base. Sponsors, marketers and advertisers who partner with the league anticipate a healthy stream of revenues that can flow from an [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery December 4th 2013 DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising December 4th 2013 EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- Infographic: Branded Video Sharing Almost 50X Higher In 2013 Than In 2006 December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of [...] more »
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results December 2nd 2013
- Disappointing Black Friday Sales? It’s Not Too Late to Profit from the Holidays December 2nd 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be