ADOTAS -- Ads may soon be illuminated right before your eyes. You may have caught my recent piece about the advertising potential and limitations of Google’s recently awarded patent for ‘pay-per-gaze’ advertising for Glass. As background for that story, I spoke with Rob Rusher (pictured), principal consultant and founder of [...] more...
NEW YORK, May 7, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Alaric, a global supplier of fraud prevention and payments solutions, announced today that it is now offering the innovative myPinPad™ product. This proprietary solution enables cardholders to securely control the authorization of payments via the entry of their PIN on touch-screen payment terminals, [...] more...
NFC – near field communication – is a hot new trend that has the potential to revitalize the direct mail marketing sector. It enables marketers to deliver content via an embedded NFC chip that allows wireless communication when a user touches a smartphone or mobile device to a piece of [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Michael Ni, CMO/SVP, Marketing and Products, Avangate “In the cloud era, marketing is the new sales. Marketing will play a greater role to engage customers in an ongoing relationship, to not only acquire new customers but also retain existing ones. Marketing and [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Sean O’Neal, Global CMO, Mail Online “Native Advertising will become a standard line item in the online media RFP. Brands continue to become publishers in their own right, and will seek to integrate their marketing messages seamlessly within high-quality publisher content. Well executed Native [...] more...
ADOTAS – Although Google summoned a lot of fanfare to launch its digital Wallet, a mobile commerce solution that employed NFC technology and the Android mobile operating system, even if you squinted really hard, it was obvious that the application was limited (which is really too kind an adjective). The age [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to CTIA – The Wireless Association, there are more than 300 million wireless subscribers in the U.S. as of 2010 – a figure that translates to more than 96% of the total population of the U.S. That means that beyond wallets or purses and keys, there is [...] more...
ADOTAS – Major product releases have become so anticlimactic. It was obvious that Google was building a mobile commerce platform around near-field communication technology since the introduction of the Nexus S smartphone with NFC hardware. Then-CEO Eric Schmidt all but said mobile commerce was Google’s chief focus for 2011. Then after weeks [...] more...
ADOTAS – With the rapid growth of the smartphone market and the iPads 2010 kickstart to the lackluster tablet market, what is the impact to marketing? For starters, the overall proliferation of these devices means that your ability to reach your audience increases. But in order to leverage the potential [...] more...
ADOTAS - According to Bloomberg, Google will be test-driving a mobile payment service using near-field communication (NFC) technology at retail locations in New York and San Francisco in the coming four months. Though the companies remained tight-lipped, Sources told the business newswire that Google will thousands of VeriFone Systems’ cash-register components at retail locations [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial