CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company (NYSE: SSP) has acquired Columbia, Mo.-based digital video news provider Newsy, a five-year-old startup that has built its early success on a multi-source, multi-platform approach to storytelling. “Newsy adds an important dimension to our video news strategy. It’s a next-generation news [...] more...
ADOTAS – Traditional journalism has been on the decline for decades, and the emergence of online video content has been successful in attracting eyeballs for technology blogs like Mashable and TechCrunch. Even mainstay outlets like The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal have started video news reporting initiatives. [...] more...
For advertisers and publishers, the lifetime value of a customer (LTV) has been crushed by the introduction of digital. The spiraling decline of print has led to a drastic decrease in the number of subscription-based revenues for publishers, who rely heavily on this dependable revenue stream to partially cover high [...] more...
Three hyperlocal news startups on the East Coast have one thing in common: they are not yet profitable. Publishers and editors from GoLocal24.com, DailyVoice.com and DNAInfo.com said Jan. 15 at Street Fight Summit in New York City that cranking out quality investigative journalism leads to audience, which translates into sales. Lisa [...] more...
ADOTAS – Branded video content doubled its engagement levels during the fourth quarter of 2010, according to the latest findings from BrightCove and TubeMogul. Branded content averaged 2:03 minutes watched versus 1:03 minutes the prior quarter. In particular, brands saw their highest video engagement when referred by Yahoo, although referrals from [...] more...
ADOTAS – While eMarketer has spending on online ads topped newspaper ad spend — print and online — for the first time, newspapers can take some solace that their ad revenue freefall seems to be leveling out. Online ad spend increased by 13.9% to $25.8 billion in 2010, while spend on [...] more...
ADOTAS – The New York Times Co. may look like dreary news central with layoffs in the newsroom and advertising revenue dipping 27% to $571 million, it may be easy to overlook the bright side of the otherwise gloomy third-quarter earnings report. Beyond the headline-grabbing loss of $37 million for the [...] more...
ADOTAS — Advance Internet has agreed to allow local advertisers in Advance’s markets to combine its local Web sites with the extended reach of Microsoft’s advertising network. Through its relationship with Microsoft, Advance Internet’s sales force will be able to offer Behavioral Targeting and Audience Extension capabilities to its local advertisers on [...] more...
ADOTAS — A survey conducted late last year by Pew Research Center demonstrates how the Internet has skyrocketed past newspapers and other sources as a preferred method for young adults to receive their news. More recently The Guardian, one of the UK’s most widely-read publications, also polled young readers around the [...] more...
ADOTAS — As if newspapers weren’t already apoplectic about what they say is Google-content stealing, a new Google news feature looks like it will show more content, which will have newspapers even more outraged. Google Labs is about to launch, Flipper, according to Techcrunch. It looks like it will make it easier to [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Simulmedia Closes $25 Million D Round December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- IOne LocalZimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves » IOne Local: [...] Castle. “They don’t just tackle our marketing problems; they help us continually improve ourbusiness. Zimmerman brought
- Sean Eisner: Ho Hum--hundreds of supposed review verification marks out there already, including UK-based "TrustMark" which sounds
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record | MineralSpas.org: [...] Permalink [...]
- Michael Durwin: Another title for this article might be Advertisers Are Finding Better Engagements of Female Through