CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company (NYSE: SSP) has acquired Columbia, Mo.-based digital video news provider Newsy, a five-year-old startup that has built its early success on a multi-source, multi-platform approach to storytelling. “Newsy adds an important dimension to our video news strategy. It’s a next-generation news [...] more...
ADOTAS – Traditional journalism has been on the decline for decades, and the emergence of online video content has been successful in attracting eyeballs for technology blogs like Mashable and TechCrunch. Even mainstay outlets like The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal have started video news reporting initiatives. [...] more...
For advertisers and publishers, the lifetime value of a customer (LTV) has been crushed by the introduction of digital. The spiraling decline of print has led to a drastic decrease in the number of subscription-based revenues for publishers, who rely heavily on this dependable revenue stream to partially cover high [...] more...
Three hyperlocal news startups on the East Coast have one thing in common: they are not yet profitable. Publishers and editors from GoLocal24.com, DailyVoice.com and DNAInfo.com said Jan. 15 at Street Fight Summit in New York City that cranking out quality investigative journalism leads to audience, which translates into sales. Lisa [...] more...
ADOTAS – Branded video content doubled its engagement levels during the fourth quarter of 2010, according to the latest findings from BrightCove and TubeMogul. Branded content averaged 2:03 minutes watched versus 1:03 minutes the prior quarter. In particular, brands saw their highest video engagement when referred by Yahoo, although referrals from [...] more...
ADOTAS – While eMarketer has spending on online ads topped newspaper ad spend — print and online — for the first time, newspapers can take some solace that their ad revenue freefall seems to be leveling out. Online ad spend increased by 13.9% to $25.8 billion in 2010, while spend on [...] more...
ADOTAS – The New York Times Co. may look like dreary news central with layoffs in the newsroom and advertising revenue dipping 27% to $571 million, it may be easy to overlook the bright side of the otherwise gloomy third-quarter earnings report. Beyond the headline-grabbing loss of $37 million for the [...] more...
ADOTAS — Advance Internet has agreed to allow local advertisers in Advance’s markets to combine its local Web sites with the extended reach of Microsoft’s advertising network. Through its relationship with Microsoft, Advance Internet’s sales force will be able to offer Behavioral Targeting and Audience Extension capabilities to its local advertisers on [...] more...
ADOTAS — A survey conducted late last year by Pew Research Center demonstrates how the Internet has skyrocketed past newspapers and other sources as a preferred method for young adults to receive their news. More recently The Guardian, one of the UK’s most widely-read publications, also polled young readers around the [...] more...
ADOTAS — As if newspapers weren’t already apoplectic about what they say is Google-content stealing, a new Google news feature looks like it will show more content, which will have newspapers even more outraged. Google Labs is about to launch, Flipper, according to Techcrunch. It looks like it will make it easier to [...] more...
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]