ADOTAS – Traditional journalism has been on the decline for decades, and the emergence of online video content has been successful in attracting eyeballs for technology blogs like Mashable and TechCrunch. Even mainstay outlets like The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal have started video news reporting initiatives. [...] more...
For advertisers and publishers, the lifetime value of a customer (LTV) has been crushed by the introduction of digital. The spiraling decline of print has led to a drastic decrease in the number of subscription-based revenues for publishers, who rely heavily on this dependable revenue stream to partially cover high [...] more...
Three hyperlocal news startups on the East Coast have one thing in common: they are not yet profitable. Publishers and editors from GoLocal24.com, DailyVoice.com and DNAInfo.com said Jan. 15 at Street Fight Summit in New York City that cranking out quality investigative journalism leads to audience, which translates into sales. Lisa [...] more...
ADOTAS – Branded video content doubled its engagement levels during the fourth quarter of 2010, according to the latest findings from BrightCove and TubeMogul. Branded content averaged 2:03 minutes watched versus 1:03 minutes the prior quarter. In particular, brands saw their highest video engagement when referred by Yahoo, although referrals from [...] more...
ADOTAS – While eMarketer has spending on online ads topped newspaper ad spend — print and online — for the first time, newspapers can take some solace that their ad revenue freefall seems to be leveling out. Online ad spend increased by 13.9% to $25.8 billion in 2010, while spend on [...] more...
ADOTAS – The New York Times Co. may look like dreary news central with layoffs in the newsroom and advertising revenue dipping 27% to $571 million, it may be easy to overlook the bright side of the otherwise gloomy third-quarter earnings report. Beyond the headline-grabbing loss of $37 million for the [...] more...
ADOTAS — Advance Internet has agreed to allow local advertisers in Advance’s markets to combine its local Web sites with the extended reach of Microsoft’s advertising network. Through its relationship with Microsoft, Advance Internet’s sales force will be able to offer Behavioral Targeting and Audience Extension capabilities to its local advertisers on [...] more...
ADOTAS — A survey conducted late last year by Pew Research Center demonstrates how the Internet has skyrocketed past newspapers and other sources as a preferred method for young adults to receive their news. More recently The Guardian, one of the UK’s most widely-read publications, also polled young readers around the [...] more...
ADOTAS — As if newspapers weren’t already apoplectic about what they say is Google-content stealing, a new Google news feature looks like it will show more content, which will have newspapers even more outraged. Google Labs is about to launch, Flipper, according to Techcrunch. It looks like it will make it easier to [...] more...
ADOTAS — Just as that legendary charge proved disastrous, the News baron will find himself mowed down by fee-averse Internet users. But he’ll keep on trying. Murdoch last month said papers need to charge for content if they want to survive. He added that online advertising has not proved its worth [...] more...
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- ISA Computer: This is great for a more catchy ad.
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed