NEW YORK, March 27, 2013 (ADOTAS) - There was a 79% fall¹ in shopping integrations showing retailers’ products within Universal or “blended” search results on Google.com during 2012, according to new research from search and social analytics leader, Searchmetrics. The fall coincides with Google starting to charge retailers to use its [...] more...
Ever wanted to find just the right video for your next business presentation, lecture or viewing party? With so much multimedia content scattered across the Internet, Vuemix addresses a need to have an easy way to search, stream and watch videos from a single aggregated platform. Released this week, the [...] more...
With the advent of smartphones and tablets, we can get our news anywhere. But according to a recent study published on Journalism.org, most of us wait until we’re home to check the headlines on our mobile devices. The study, conducted by the Pew Research Center’s Project for Excellence in Journalism, in collaboration with [...] more...
COVARIO – Google is very busy these days. In addition to the recent changes announced for how paid search advertisements will be listed, Google also rolled out a major change to the way organic search listings are ranked—the new Freshness Algorithm. (This article was cowritten by Covario SEO Director Amanda Barnes, [...] more...
ADOTAS – I’m pretty sure I let my LinkedIn account languish for a year or so. Last summer I was shocked to see my connection invitations nearing the triple digits. I hate to say I’ve never taken my account on the business social network very seriously — currently my profile [...] more...
ADOTAS – What? According to a new Pew survey, 65% of Internet users have paid for online content. But I thought the reason journalism was dying was because those cheap-ass browsers refuse to pay for content… Could it be journalism is dying because the quality of writing has disintegrated and mainstream [...] more...
ADOTAS – As opinions are still forming about the prospects for The New York Times’ recently announced pay meter for its online content, the initial stats from Newsday’s paywall experiment are likely to make pay-for-content advocate’s faces go sour. Since announcing in October that visitors — beside print subscribers and Cablevision [...] more...
ADOTAS – Everyone’s favorite media conglomerate curmudgeon, Rupert Murdoch of the monstrosity that is News Corp., pitched a fit all year about Google News to just about anybody who would listen. Conferences, interviews, bar mitzvahs — if there were reporters around, he was likely to bitch about that “parasite” Google. But [...] more...
ADOTAS — Yesterday, news broke that the microblogging company got a huge round of funding. With the injection of $50 million, the company has been valued at $1 billion, according to MediaMemo. This despite the fact that its revenue streams are paltry, and Facebook keeps mimicking its ideas. And now, just to add [...] more...
ADOTAS — Nothing like being an anti-union media mogul in a seismic shift. Rupert Murdoch said while advertising spending is nowhere near where it was in 2007, recent results have been “getting better every month and getting better every week.” The News Corp chief added that the US advertising market is [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and