NEW YORK, March 27, 2013 (ADOTAS) - There was a 79% fall¹ in shopping integrations showing retailers’ products within Universal or “blended” search results on Google.com during 2012, according to new research from search and social analytics leader, Searchmetrics. The fall coincides with Google starting to charge retailers to use its [...] more...
Ever wanted to find just the right video for your next business presentation, lecture or viewing party? With so much multimedia content scattered across the Internet, Vuemix addresses a need to have an easy way to search, stream and watch videos from a single aggregated platform. Released this week, the [...] more...
With the advent of smartphones and tablets, we can get our news anywhere. But according to a recent study published on Journalism.org, most of us wait until we’re home to check the headlines on our mobile devices. The study, conducted by the Pew Research Center’s Project for Excellence in Journalism, in collaboration with [...] more...
COVARIO – Google is very busy these days. In addition to the recent changes announced for how paid search advertisements will be listed, Google also rolled out a major change to the way organic search listings are ranked—the new Freshness Algorithm. (This article was cowritten by Covario SEO Director Amanda Barnes, [...] more...
ADOTAS – I’m pretty sure I let my LinkedIn account languish for a year or so. Last summer I was shocked to see my connection invitations nearing the triple digits. I hate to say I’ve never taken my account on the business social network very seriously — currently my profile [...] more...
ADOTAS – What? According to a new Pew survey, 65% of Internet users have paid for online content. But I thought the reason journalism was dying was because those cheap-ass browsers refuse to pay for content… Could it be journalism is dying because the quality of writing has disintegrated and mainstream [...] more...
ADOTAS – As opinions are still forming about the prospects for The New York Times’ recently announced pay meter for its online content, the initial stats from Newsday’s paywall experiment are likely to make pay-for-content advocate’s faces go sour. Since announcing in October that visitors — beside print subscribers and Cablevision [...] more...
ADOTAS – Everyone’s favorite media conglomerate curmudgeon, Rupert Murdoch of the monstrosity that is News Corp., pitched a fit all year about Google News to just about anybody who would listen. Conferences, interviews, bar mitzvahs — if there were reporters around, he was likely to bitch about that “parasite” Google. But [...] more...
ADOTAS — Yesterday, news broke that the microblogging company got a huge round of funding. With the injection of $50 million, the company has been valued at $1 billion, according to MediaMemo. This despite the fact that its revenue streams are paltry, and Facebook keeps mimicking its ideas. And now, just to add [...] more...
ADOTAS — Nothing like being an anti-union media mogul in a seismic shift. Rupert Murdoch said while advertising spending is nowhere near where it was in 2007, recent results have been “getting better every month and getting better every week.” The News Corp chief added that the US advertising market is [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that