ADOTAS – Most of the biggest online marketing and advertising conferences are found in prominent hubs like New York, San Francisco, Las Vegas or Chicago. Sure, all the major brands are there, but often they’re pitching the same ideas to the same people. These conferences have provided opportunities but also neglected marketers, [...] more...
Peter Klein, SVP of Media Services for MediaWhiz, answers questions about the state of affiliate marketing at the company’s New York office on March 1, 2013. About MediaWhiz MediaWhiz is an integrated digital media and performance marketing agency that helps brands engage, acquire and retain customers more profitably. MediaWhiz is a Matomy [...] more...
The folks over on Madison Avenue understand just how easy to get sucked into the daily grind of pitching campaigns, monitoring performance and digging through the mounds of big data to find just the right metric to monitor and present to a client. We tend to work hard in the [...] more...
Three hyperlocal news startups on the East Coast have one thing in common: they are not yet profitable. Publishers and editors from GoLocal24.com, DailyVoice.com and DNAInfo.com said Jan. 15 at Street Fight Summit in New York City that cranking out quality investigative journalism leads to audience, which translates into sales. Lisa [...] more...
Despite the awkward social reputation of the tech industries, CES has never been a nerdy affair. Quite the opposite, in fact. Look at these guys: [CES 1967, photo via TheVerge.com] Part “Mad Men,” part Brigitte Bardot — they clearly know what’s up. Throughout its 46-year history, the annual Consumer Electronics Show has always [...] more...
Sense Networks, a leader in mobile location and behavioral targeting data, announced which cities stayed up the latest and which went to bed the earliest on New Year’s Eve, based on mobile location data. Surprisingly, New York, supposedly the city that never sleeps, was only at number five for staying up [...] more...
For those of you we hadn’t gotten back to yet: Yes, we survived Superstorm Sandy. The last we heard, our office in Ramsey, NJ had no electrical power. Some of us have no power or heat in our homes; others lost power for a day or two but have since had it restored. [...] more...
ADOTAS — MRM Worldwide has laid off as many as 25 people in its New York office. According to ClickZ, the move was in response to client budget cuts. The digital ad company fired 10-15 within the past past, and this week laid off another round, possibly up to 10, ClickZ [...] more...
It’s November – the Sox have another world championship, it’s dipping into the chilly 70s down here in south Florida, and thousands of us are flocking to New York City for what promises to be the biggest ad:tech to date! Today, most of us are probably filling in empty slots for [...] more...
Ad:tech New York is just around the corner and industry professionals are gearing up for four days of meetings, greetings, parties and of course, seminars. Whether in a booth or walking around and observing the crowd, ad:tech New York will be an educational and beneficial event for each of the [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that