ADOTAS – There’s no denying it: Online video is growing exponentially. The online video industry is expected to reach $28.72 billion in 2017, up from the $3.79 billion recorded in 2010 and the $11.14 billion expected in 20121. By 2016, it is estimated that it would take over six million years [...] more...
ADOTAS — Time Warner recently announced that it was spinning off its ailing magazine division, after failing to reach a deal to sell many of Time Inc.’s magazines to the Meredith Corporation. This news has profound ramifications for the publishing industry – a harsh wake-up call that digital publishing may [...] more...
Larissa’s Picks to Click: Glamour “Hangouts,” HTC One Live Experience Tour, Prudential’s NYT Banner Ad
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. Spring has finally sprung! I’m not sure if I have spring fever or senioritis, but it’s too nice to be inside doing [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last fall, we ran an article on social media’s “black market”: companies that promise to provide large quantities of Twitter follows and Facebook fans. This past Friday, The New York Times reported that despite that kind of media attention, which focused primarily on an unexplained, precipitous jump in [...] more...
ADOTAS – We asked our panel of industry leaders to the following question, which comes via The New York Times: An escalating cyberattack involving an antispam group and a shadowy group of attackers has now affected millions of people across the Internet, raising the question: How can such attacks be [...] more...
ADOTAS – Traditional journalism has been on the decline for decades, and the emergence of online video content has been successful in attracting eyeballs for technology blogs like Mashable and TechCrunch. Even mainstay outlets like The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal have started video news reporting initiatives. [...] more...
As Facebook and Twitter become as central to workplace conversation as the company cafeteria, federal regulators are ordering employers to scale back policies that limit what workers can say online. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2013%2F01%2Fny-times-social-networking-the-workplace-and-free-speech%2F'; addthis_title = 'NY+Times%3A+Social+Networking%2C+The+Workplace+and+Free+Speech'; [...] more...
2013 is upon us and the media industry is booming. As you prepare to take the new year by storm there are several trends within the space that you should consider. Whether its where dollars are being spent or the impact of programmatic buying, changes are evident within the media [...] more...
Here’s what the virtual mailman told me today: Quantcast announced this morning that it acquired MakeGood, a software company focusing on reconciliation and reporting of digital advertising campaigns. Global market research firm ORC International today announced that it has acquired Marketing Research Services Inc. (MRSI), a privately-held Cincinnati-based research firm specializing in consumer research. [...] more...
Via The New York Times: After a two-year investigation, the Federal Trade Commission concluded this week that Google’s search practices did not violate antitrust law. Those who wanted to see an epic battle like the one the government fought with Microsoft in the 1990s were sorely disappointed. But the analogy to [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s