ADOTAS – Email filtering is a hot topic right now. And it’s not hard to understand why. We spend more time reading and sending emails than we do at almost anything else. How much time? The average person spends a mindboggling 28% of work time reading and responding to emails. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Earlier this week, Facebook acquired the Tel Aviv-based mobile software and analytics company Onavo for $120 million, according to published reports. The deal bolsters the social giant’s mobile efforts and also expands its corporate presence into Israel. “The big draw for Facebook is Onavo’s pioneering data compression technology, which [...] more...
ADOTAS — Which media source do we talk about most online? To find out, Digimind Social, the new social listening tool that blends data from both social platforms and Google search behavior, examined the volume of discussion online around old (@Nytimes, @WSJ, @Usatoday) and new media (@Buzzfeed, @Mashable, @HuffPost) sources. The result : While [...] more...
ADOTAS – While Google claims it has no specific plans to inject advertising into its wearable computing spectacles, the leading search company recently filed a patent that could make pay-per-gaze tracking a reality. The recently granted patent is a “head-mounted gaze tracking device” that allows real-world ads to be translated into digital [...] more...
ADOTAS — It’s easy to see why publishers like the Weather Company are paying so much attention to their mobile revenues. Whether it’s old or new media, The New York Times or Zynga, audiences are increasingly mobile and the business just doesn’t run the way it used to. While the [...] more...
ADOTAS – There’s no denying it: Online video is growing exponentially. The online video industry is expected to reach $28.72 billion in 2017, up from the $3.79 billion recorded in 2010 and the $11.14 billion expected in 20121. By 2016, it is estimated that it would take over six million years [...] more...
ADOTAS — Time Warner recently announced that it was spinning off its ailing magazine division, after failing to reach a deal to sell many of Time Inc.’s magazines to the Meredith Corporation. This news has profound ramifications for the publishing industry – a harsh wake-up call that digital publishing may [...] more...
Larissa’s Picks to Click: Glamour “Hangouts,” HTC One Live Experience Tour, Prudential’s NYT Banner Ad
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. Spring has finally sprung! I’m not sure if I have spring fever or senioritis, but it’s too nice to be inside doing [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last fall, we ran an article on social media’s “black market”: companies that promise to provide large quantities of Twitter follows and Facebook fans. This past Friday, The New York Times reported that despite that kind of media attention, which focused primarily on an unexplained, precipitous jump in [...] more...
ADOTAS – We asked our panel of industry leaders to the following question, which comes via The New York Times: An escalating cyberattack involving an antispam group and a shadowy group of attackers has now affected millions of people across the Internet, raising the question: How can such attacks be [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Simulmedia Closes $25 Million D Round December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- IOne LocalZimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves » IOne Local: [...] Castle. “They don’t just tackle our marketing problems; they help us continually improve ourbusiness. Zimmerman brought
- Sean Eisner: Ho Hum--hundreds of supposed review verification marks out there already, including UK-based "TrustMark" which sounds
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record | MineralSpas.org: [...] Permalink [...]
- Michael Durwin: Another title for this article might be Advertisers Are Finding Better Engagements of Female Through