Shutl Sets up Shop in North America to Help ‘Clicks and Mortar’ Retailers Take on Amazon with Same-Hour Delivery
SAN FRANCISCO (February 26, 2013) – Shutl, the leader in same-hour and same-day ecommerce delivery, today announces the official launch of its North American operation. Shutl’s service goes live next month in New York City, San Francisco, and Chicago, and will roll out to sixteen additional metros in the coming months. Shutl [...] more...
Various media outlets are reporting that thefts of Apple products in New York City have risen 40 percent so far in 2012. The NYPD has logged nearly 11,500 reported Apple thefts from January thru September, which account for a staggering one of every seven crimes committed in the Big Apple this year. The issue has insipred the [...] more...
In a press conference today, featuring big names like Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), Facebook announced it’ll commence engineering operations from its New York office in early 2012. There are currently 100 Facebook employees based in New York City, but [...] more...
OK, so Chicago ad:tech is over. In fact, it’s been over for two weeks since exhibitors cleaned out Navy Pier but, hey, like everyone else in this industry, we’ve been busy enjoying summer vacation and haven’t had time to state the obvious: Chicago ad:tech is over and the New York [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that