ADOTAS – As the ad-tech ecosystem has evolved over the past two to three years, I hear a lot of major brands, agencies and networks/marketplaces asking about data management platforms (DMPs). Some have called the DMP “the gateway to the next step in the evolution of digital marketing” or the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, Maxifier announced a new addition to its toolkit for publishers to understand the assets of their ad inventory and monetize that inventory more effectively: what it’s calling an “economic router,” which is part of the latest version of its ADMAX platform. In case you’re grumbling about terminology fatigue [...] more...
ADOTAS – Remember when you used to really depend on your local paper? For finding jobs, houses, getting the local weather forecast, selling that boat in your yard, and getting last night’s sports scores? I still do…but barely. Most of what your local paper offers can be found in greater abundance [...] more...
ADOTAS – Seems like every Tom, Dick and Harry (even a Sue or two) is introducing a brand protection service. Even as brand dollars increasingly flock to the display market and agency and networks seek verification solutions, the brand protection market is becoming a crowded field. How does a company differentiate? [...] more...
ADOTAS – A few months ago at a meeting of online marketing lawyers, Federal Trade Commission Northeast Regional Director Leonard Gordon tried to quell regulatory concerns over behavioral targeting by commenting that the FTC doesn’t want to “kill the golden goose.” According to the latest research by the National Advertising Initiative, [...] more...
ADOTAS – With 15% to 30% of all visits to U.S. websites originating from abroad, Internet use growing exponentially in developing markets and expat communities fast becoming important niche audiences, astute advertisers and publishers have an opportunity to exploit this unleashed global potential, both from the buy-side and the sell-side. [...] more...
ADOTAS – With so many new exchanges and exchange-like companies coming into existence, there is a tremendous opportunity for new kinds of efficiencies and optimization if marketers can learn how best to take advantage of all these companies. An exchange is any interactive platform that lets buyers and sellers flexibly get [...] more...
ADOTAS – Attention shoppers: your targeting profiles are being updated to match your carts. BlueKai has introduced BlueKai In-Market Reports, an analytics service that supplies agencies and their clients with in-market shopping profiles of audiences. The reports will help agencies determine likely prospects based on site visitors’ shopping patterns. In addition, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Wizzard Software Corp., owner of Wizzard Media, a large podcasting network, announced today it has signed a content licensing and advertising agreement with YouTube. Wizzard’s new YouTube channel will showcase the best videos from the Wizzard Media Network. Wizzard will have its own brand channel that will enable users [...] more...
Etology, an online advertising firm based in the U.S. announced that it will stop serving ads to all BitTorrent sites in their advertising network on December 1st. They argue that they have no other choice because of the legal implications involved and the potential risk to their advertisers, whatever that [...] more...
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — After months of speculation, Facebook has finally announced [...] more »
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013 ADOTAS — Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Pandora, Spotify … these services [...] more »
- WATCH: 7 Days of Creative Inspiration from Cannes Lion June 14th 2013 ADOTAS — Cannes Lions is underway. The International Festival of [...] more »
- VIDEO: Be On Integrates Emotion Measurement Platform Into Branded Video Campaigns June 14th 2013 LONDON, June 14, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Be On, AOL’s global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- WATCH: 7 Days of Creative Inspiration from Cannes Lion June 14th 2013
- Lost in Translation: Bridging the Chasm Between ‘Search Engine’ and ‘Marketing’ Through Entity Ads June 13th 2013
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- Business Solutions - CRM Pre-Sales Architect - Tec
- Amit Goswami: Success of display programmatic IO is built on matured interoperable audience targeting standard. It wont
- Tom: Great infographic! Informative and fun.
- The Pageview Industrial Complex - Marketing Talent Inc - Marketing Talent Inc: [...] eye-tracking advertising test to date has demonstrated that consumers have developed a keen “banner
- clypd discusses challenges with cross-channel attribution | clypd: [...] Conversion Attribution In Cross-Channel Marketing: Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due [...]