NEW YORK, LONDON, PARIS, STOCKHOLM, October 23, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Forty per cent of the 1,000 most shared Instagram videos last month came from brands, according to new data released today by marketing technology company Unruly. The social video marketing platform found that more than 80 different brands — including Samsung, [...] more...
ADOTAS (via Unruly) – From mock murders to the most testing of test drives, a quarter of the top 20 most shared ads during March were experiential campaigns. Of course, these types of ads are nothing new. However, in 2013, there seems a growing willingness by advertisers to put supposedly [...] more...
Companies like Sony are continuing to push the digital innovation envelope – as evidenced by the recent unveiling of the new PlayStation console with more Internet streaming options and broader integration with multiple devices. Clearly, companies that respond to consumer demand for a rich experience with multiple access points and social [...] more...
Few industries boast the depth of brand loyalty that pro sports enjoys. Mobile devices and social media offer us the unprecedented ability to follow our favorite teams and players. But we also live in an era in which huge contracts, outsized egos and high ticket prices might make fans feel [...] more...
AFAIK: Discovery, AOL, AppNexus, AdVantage Networks, Opera, AK, Silverpop, AdRoll, Phizzle, SupersonicAds, Anametrix
Discovery has joined the list of top-tier publishers who rely on AOL to help distribute their video content to audiences across the web. Fans of shows like “MythBusters,” “Shark Week,” “Say Yes to the Dress” and “River Monsters” will be able to see clips of their favorite shows on the [...] more...
Welcome, 2013. A brand new year, but has much changed? We still have the same guy in the White House, the SEC still reigns over college football, we still have the same number of members in the Baseball Hall of Fame as this time last year, we still haven’t experienced [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Sean O’Neal, Global CMO, Mail Online “Native Advertising will become a standard line item in the online media RFP. Brands continue to become publishers in their own right, and will seek to integrate their marketing messages seamlessly within high-quality publisher content. Well executed Native [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Dan Beltramo, Executive Vice President, Product Leadership, Nielsen “Device technology for advertising on mobile phones unleashes pent up ad dollars by enabling solid ad effectiveness measurement for advertisers. Location based marketing gets more media coverage but remains in its infancy.” Jeff Smith, SVP, [...] more...
NEW YORK (September 26, 2012)– PulsePoint, a global digital technology company headquartered in New York City, today announced the appointment of Dan Ballister (pictured) as president, effective as of September 10, 2012. A digital media veteran, Ballister was selected to guide the company’s daily operations as PulsePoint continues to scale [...] more...
Google-owned YouTube has signed additional content sharing deals, one of them with NBA.com, to create an exclusive NBA Channel. On Monday, March 5th, YouTube users will gain access to NBA.com video features on YouTube including game highlights and behind-the-scenes reports. The NBA is also encouraging users to upload their own best [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Simulmedia Closes $25 Million D Round December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- IOne LocalZimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves » IOne Local: [...] Castle. “They don’t just tackle our marketing problems; they help us continually improve ourbusiness. Zimmerman brought
- Sean Eisner: Ho Hum--hundreds of supposed review verification marks out there already, including UK-based "TrustMark" which sounds
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record | MineralSpas.org: [...] Permalink [...]
- Michael Durwin: Another title for this article might be Advertisers Are Finding Better Engagements of Female Through