SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading ad technology company and Facebook Strategic Preferred Marketing Developer (sPMD), today announced that it has appointed Rick Cotton, an ad industry veteran with deep experience building and scaling fast-growing tech sales organizations, as its new CRO. Cotton (pictured) brings over [...] more...
ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom has agreed to spend up to $100 million over the coming year to advertise its clients on Instagram. It is reportedly the first deal of its kind for the photo- and video-sharing site, which is a subsidiary of Facebook. “The arrangement [...] more...
ADOTAS – Mobile is no longer a supplementary feature; rather, it’s a requisite aspect of consumers’ lives. Marketers are catering to on-the-go content consumption and discovery – and search is no exception. A couple weeks ago, Yahoo introduced Gemini, a unified marketplace for mobile search and native advertising. Gemini is [...] more...
ADOTAS – As a game developer, you, better than anyone else, know your players. You know what motivates them to keep playing your game, you know their playing habits, and you know if they’re seeking entertainment, competition, or socialization. Before launching, you probably had an educated guess of who your [...] more...
ADOTAS – As advertisers flock to Facebook, the cost of ad space is skyrocketing. No doubt, brands have gained from paid advertising strategies on Facebook, but the mass migration to the social network is opening opportunities everywhere else. Today, I would argue that marketers who become too dependent on Facebook [...] more...
BARCELONA, February 26, 2014 (ADOTAS) — OpenX Technologies, Inc. (OpenX), a global leader in digital and mobile advertising technology, today announced the launch of Native O|X, the first global, Real-Time Bidding (RTB) exchange specifically for mobile-first native ads. The exchange enables all app developers and publishers to apply the full power and [...] more...
ADOTAS – The entire ad ecosystem is in a state of flux. As traditional broadcast outlets and publishers struggle to create high-quality content and programming to capture viewing audiences and the dollars of brand sponsors, many are looking towards the promise of native as the next step in advertising. The [...] more...
ADOTAS – As the publisher of the largest local business newswire, I know there is a great and growing demand from organizations, businesses and community leaders seeking to push their messages out to a largest possible audience. Why not? 78% of CMOs think that custom content is the future of [...] more...
ADOTAS – How do good-looking Olympians, CTRs and Manhattan real estate come together? Well, let’s take a step back first, review the basics and get to the real issues faced by web publishers, which is what the connection is really all about. So where to start? It all begins with [...] more...
ORLANDO, Fla., February 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – IZEA, Inc. (OTCQB: IZEA), the leader in Sponsored Social, today announced that it has entered into definitive Securities Purchase Agreement to raise $12 million in a private placement of common stock and warrants. Pursuant to the terms of the private placement, the Company [...] more...
- Lotame and Optimizely Partner for Website Content Optimization and Personalization March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Lotame today announced [...] more »
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France March 12th 2014 ROME, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Paid search advertising is [...] more »
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Personalization Isn’t Creepy; It’s a Reality & a Necessity for Success March 12th 2014
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV