ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as Internet Week New York (IWNY) kicks off its 6th year exploring how new media has touched virtually every aspect of business, from food to fashion to healthcare and education. Even if you’re not a techie, there are plenty of reasons to [...] more...
ADOTAS — One thing is clear – and very exciting – and that is there is significant momentum around the category of “native advertising.” Before you second-guess the term, take a moment and ask yourself this question, “When was the last time you got excited about digital advertising?” More than [...] more...
ADOTAS — Advertisers large and small will always need big, splashy brand-building ads on high-traffic websites –- look at the growth in native advertising for proof. But they’ll also always need conversions for demonstrable ROI. Fortunately, these two needs aren’t bound by the same set of rules. While high-profile [...] more...
Native + Data = Scale This is a formula you’d better get used to quickly because its going to be powering everything you know about the Native Advertising sector for many months to come. Native advertising is hot right now. More and more advertisers are testing out ways to get their messaging [...] more...
Adotas contributor Ryan Wilson, founder and CEO of ‘FiveFifty’, recently posed (and answered) some interesting questions about the validity of native ads and the value of PR, as they relate to a campaign he’s running on Facebook. He’s agreed to share his insights via the FiveFifty Blog. Read More ... Subscribe to [...] more...
Today’s Burning Question from Adotas is: ”What can be learned from The Atlantic’s Scientology Sponsored Story debacle?” Here’s how our industry contacts weighed in: “The fact that there is so much internal and external strife at The Atlantic about native ads is not surprising. Ads that appear as content, such as native ads, [...] more...
A lot of magazines sell sponsored content to advertisers. (Business Insider has several sponsored content series running right now, for instance.) The usual rule is that such stories must be clearly labeled so that readers can see whether editorial may have been influenced by advertisers. Normally, however, both the publisher [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Sean O’Neal, Global CMO, Mail Online “Native Advertising will become a standard line item in the online media RFP. Brands continue to become publishers in their own right, and will seek to integrate their marketing messages seamlessly within high-quality publisher content. Well executed Native [...] more...
In 2012, if you didn’t accommodate shoppers using mobile devices or personalize your online content for individual visitors, it wasn’t a crime. However, those retail trends were so pervasive last year, they might as well have been required by law for all retailers. As we move into 2013, there are [...] more...
Mobile is the fastest growing channel among consumers, which has media buyers taking notice. However, a new study conducted by Forrester and Velti shows that mobile advertisers aren’t approaching the mobile market with the right attitude and approach. In short, most marketers are dropping the ball big time. What’s happening? Ignoring most [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that