NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become a hot topic in the advertising marketplace, but for the practice to flourish further, it needs consensus on definitions and structure. In response, the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) and its Native Advertising Task Force has released the “IAB Native Advertising [...] more...
DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user acquisition network, today announced it has launched Discovery Ads, a “native ad” format for mobile websites and applications that allows publishers to offer ads that more seamlessly integrate into their content. Discovery Ads are fully customizable to match the look and [...] more...
ADOTAS – ’Tis the season, and brands are looking to online and mobile video ads to drive holiday purchases. Just prior to Black Friday 2013, Adotas spoke with Alison Provost (pictured), CEO and founder of digital media company TouchStorm, who discussed how brands can best leverage YouTube and made a dire [...] more...
ADOTAS — While the trend of native advertising has the ad world abuzz, actual native advertising is as old as the soap operas. The ideal of advertising is to seamlessly integrate branding and brand storytelling into content or entertainment so that it enhances the consumer experience rather than detracts from [...] more...
LONDON, November 20, 2013 (ADOTAS) — AdSpruce has unveiled a unique native video advertising proposition for mobile devices. The solution is a custom-made branded TV channel consisting of the brand’s video content interspersed with their latest ads and can be made available across all digital media from smartphones and tablets [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, November 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading ad technology company and Facebook Strategic Preferred Marketing Developer (sPMD), today announced that it will end the year on an impressive $70M run rate of spend on platform, up from $15M last year. The company also doubled its customer base [...] more...
AUSTIN, Texas, November 14, 2013 (ADOTAS) – OneSpot, the content advertising company that combines content marketing with the power, data intelligence, and scale of online advertising, today announced it has completed a $5.3 million Series A round of financing. Mohr Davidow Ventures led the investment round with participation from existing and [...] more...
Millennial Media Joins Forces With Sprint’s Pinsight Media+ to Drive App Discovery via Native Device Advertising
BALTIMORE, October 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Millennial Media (NYSE:MM), the independent leader in mobile advertising, today announced a deal with Pinsight Media+™, in which Sprint’s media company will plug into the Millennial Media platform to display premium apps from Millennial Media’s advertiser base onto Sprint’s native device inventory. The apps will [...] more...
ADOTAS — Jay Freedman, former VP of Yahoo, will be joining the ranks of native ad company Nativo as the company’s first Chief Revenue Officer. This decision by Nativo highlights added emphasis towards top-line growth and building a scalable company. And it’s a smart move since native advertising is white [...] more...
ADOTAS – The mobile ad industry has gotten a bad rap as of late, with publishers struggling to deliver ads in just the right way without annoying consumers. It’s a delicate balance – inserting marketing messages into tiny ad units without completely overtaking the mobile experience. Emerging native ad solutions [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than