WASHINGTON, D.C. (ADOTAS) — The Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) today announced its 2013-2015 Board of Directors and new Executive Committee. Douglas Miller, Global Privacy Leader, AOL Inc., will serve as board chair. The entire Board of Directors, comprised of 12 member-elected privacy and digital media veterans, will work closely with [...] more...
The most accurate demographic data available results in 1.8X lift in on-target performance NEW YORK, April 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Better data accuracy generates up to a 1.8X lift in on-target campaign performance due to a recent data refinement process developed by eXelate, the smart data company that powers smarter digital marketing [...] more...
We’ve watched with interest as Jonathan Mayer and the Firefox team introduced functionality that stands to make Firefox treat cookies more like Safari does. It appears that within a few releases the No. 3 web browser will, by default, reject third-party cookies. But what does that really mean? First-party cookies [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) board of directors announced that Marc Groman, the chief privacy officer of the Federal Trade Commission, will become the NAI’s next executive director and general counsel. The NAI is a leading self-regulatory organization for companies in the online advertising marketplace, including 24/7 [...] more...
ADOTAS – The most pressing compliance issue facing the online advertising industry today is ad privacy — how to communicate targeting practices to consumers and offer opt-out choices, thereby increasing ad relevancy and benefiting consumers, advertisers and publishers. It has been about a year since an industry coalition, consisting of the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Considered a major privacy violation since a University of California, San Diego study publicized the practice last year, history sniffing or stealing refers to computer code embedded in tracking beacons that reads links on a page to get clues into browser history. You know the drill: pink means you’ve visited [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the interest of providing consumers a higher level of confidence in the online advertising industry, the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising aim to provide web consumers a mechanism for opting out of behavioral tracking services. In what might seem like a counter-intuitive move, many third-party data providers and [...] more...
ADOTAS – With the Federal Trade Commission floating a federally legislated “Do-Not-Track” list in a report on behavioral advertising the other week, more and more companies are trying their hardest to show that industry self-regulation is a better option. As it has just received approval to be a provider of the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Congratulations are in order for both B2B targeting network Bizo and the Network Advertising Initiative. In addition to its membership in the Interactive Advertising Bureau, Bizo gets a big thumbs up for signing up with another association dedicated to educating consumers about targeted online advertising. However, it could be [...] more...
ADOTAS – A few months ago at a meeting of online marketing lawyers, Federal Trade Commission Northeast Regional Director Leonard Gordon tried to quell regulatory concerns over behavioral targeting by commenting that the FTC doesn’t want to “kill the golden goose.” According to the latest research by the National Advertising Initiative, [...] more...
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]