Twitter. Pinterest. Facebook. LinkedIn. These popular social media platforms are contributing to a new marketing approach that is focused more on digital and interactive, while becoming less traditional and less focused on single-channel marketing. Marketers can no longer rely on implementing a campaign only in traditional media channels such as [...] more...
Born out of the need to ensure that websites look great and work well on a wide variety of devices, platforms and browsers, responsive web design has been hailed as the next trend for building websites. One of the biggest claims about responsive design is that it can save considerable amounts [...] more...
We all do it. We sit in front of our computers at work with our iPhones on our desk, sometimes switching back in forth between emails and photos that exist on each device. At home we sit down in front of the television to watch 30 Rock or Newsroom, and [...] more...
SANTA MONICA, CALIF. (October 9, 2012) – Adconion Media Group, one of the largest global multi-screen, multi-channel audience platforms, today announced that it has been chosen by AlwaysOn as one of the OnHollywood 100 winners. Inclusion in the OnHollywood 100 signifies leadership amongst its peers and game-changing approaches and technologies [...] more...
LOS ANGELES (September 24, 2012) – Quantasy, a creative services agency that creates brand experiences that occur at the intersection of entertainment, advertising, technology and culture, today officially launched. Quantasy is envisioned and led by CEO Will Campbell, a 10-year industry veteran with expertise in melding brand and consumer culture [...] more...
Full-service shop Barkley Evergreen & Partners is restructuring its media buying strategy around the assimilation of broadcast and online mediums. The Kansas City-based agency plans to officially launch its fully integrated approach this summer. “From a consumers perspective there is no separation between TV, radio and internet, they are simply sources [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that