Spoiler alert: Digital media has drastically changed how companies take advantage of media events to promote their brands through advertising. (That is, spoiler alert if you’ve been living under a digital rock for the past five or so years!) GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! As two [...] more...
Super Bowl Sunday is coming up, and while it’s always a time for advertisers to flex their creative muscles, this year we can expect brands to take their creativity a step further with targeted messages and ads. The real game changer this year will be how advertisers use Big [...] more...
Social gaming is one of the most engaging and popular activities on social platforms, mobile devices and the web. And with the rapidly increasing adoption of mobile games, it’s spreading like wildfire. According to eMarketer, by 2014, over half of social network users will play social games, 141 million people [...] more...
NEW YORK, Sept. 13, 2012 – [x+1], provider of the industry’s most complete multi-channel marketing platform, [x+1] Origin 4.0, today announced enhancements to its powerful Origin demand side platform (DSP). POE™ – [x+1]’s industry-leading optimization engine – enables the Origin DSP to deliver better media results through improved optimization and more [...] more...
ADOTAS – GM or Ford … Grand Canyon or Paris … What do buying a car and planning a trip have in common? Both activities are among the most common types of online search. Data shows that 85 percent of people purchasing travel do research online (Google) and more than 70 percent [...] more...
ADOTAS – Email is still the most cost-effective marketing tool, enabling you to reach people who have actually given you permission to communicate with them and who are therefore more likely to pay attention to your message and respond to your calls-to-action. The medium allows brands to send messages according to [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s