ADOTAS -To bolster its analytics offering, comScore has laid down $22 million primarily in stock for Seattle-based AdXpose and its ad verification and optimization technology. AdXpose had raised $22.8 million in venture capital. Offering advertisers increased transparency regarding where their ads appear, AdXpose technology will be integrated into comScore’s Campaign Essentials [...] more...
ADOTAS – All right, it took a little while but I finally have it straight: Mpire is the company, AdXpose is the ad verification product. No more confusion… WHAT? The company actually changed its name to AdXpose? Nerds! I spent so much time memorizing that Mpire was the product… No… [...] more...
ADOTAS – Everybody in digital advertising is going mobile, and the ad verifiers don’t want to be left behind. Mpire announced has introduced in beta reporting on mobile ad compliance to its AdXpose ad verification technology and analytics suite. Users will be able to view metrics like placement, impressions, geography, demographic, brand [...] more...
ADOTAS – When ZEDO integrated Mpire’s AdXpose into its ad network, I asked Ryan Polley, AdXpose senior vice president of strategic development, how he felt about ad networks always talkin’ smack about ad verifiers, and he surprised me by answering, “Can you blame them?” “Agencies and networks and publishers are [...] more...
ADOTAS – Hailing from the true indie rock scene — label-free except for one EP’s brief stint on a record label — I’m all about the DIY (do-it-yourself) aesthetic, so I nod my head approvingly at Mpire’s deal with ADTECH, AOL’s ad server, to give demand siders more control over [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ad verifiers continue to extend the olive branch to the supply side — a month after AdSafe unveiled its Network Monitor, Mpire has partnered with independent ad network and tech platform ZEDO. AdXpose campaign verification software will be integrated directly into ZEDO’s ad server, which will also give publishers [...] more...
ADOTAS – While merely the mention of “ad verification” will make many an ad network or exchange executive furl his/her brow, they know those services are increasingly what advertisers want. Damn that customer for always being right! ContextWeb, which runs the independent ad exchange Adsdaq, has partnered with Mpire to offer [...] more...
ADOTAS – The graphic novel and movie version of “Watchmen” gave new popularity to the old Latin phrase, “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?” — best translated into English as “Who watches the watchmen?” In particular, ad networks and exchanges across the Internet have molded the phrase into “Who verifies the verifiers?” In [...] more...
ADOTAS – Love ‘em or leave em’, ad verifiers have found quite a market. Mpire in particular has fared well, with its AdXpose product being able to boast native integration with and official certification by DoubleClick’s DART ad server. It just so happens to be DART’s one and only ad verification [...] more...
ADOTAS – Hydra has partnered with Meteor Games to manage the social gaming company’s new player acquisition efforts on Facebook and its estimated ad inventory of 600 million monthly impressions. – Commission Junction and offer marketer SponsorPay are extending their international partnership to more than 30 countries in North America, the [...] more...
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use