ADOTAS -To bolster its analytics offering, comScore has laid down $22 million primarily in stock for Seattle-based AdXpose and its ad verification and optimization technology. AdXpose had raised $22.8 million in venture capital. Offering advertisers increased transparency regarding where their ads appear, AdXpose technology will be integrated into comScore’s Campaign Essentials [...] more...
ADOTAS – All right, it took a little while but I finally have it straight: Mpire is the company, AdXpose is the ad verification product. No more confusion… WHAT? The company actually changed its name to AdXpose? Nerds! I spent so much time memorizing that Mpire was the product… No… [...] more...
ADOTAS – Everybody in digital advertising is going mobile, and the ad verifiers don’t want to be left behind. Mpire announced has introduced in beta reporting on mobile ad compliance to its AdXpose ad verification technology and analytics suite. Users will be able to view metrics like placement, impressions, geography, demographic, brand [...] more...
ADOTAS – When ZEDO integrated Mpire’s AdXpose into its ad network, I asked Ryan Polley, AdXpose senior vice president of strategic development, how he felt about ad networks always talkin’ smack about ad verifiers, and he surprised me by answering, “Can you blame them?” “Agencies and networks and publishers are [...] more...
ADOTAS – Hailing from the true indie rock scene — label-free except for one EP’s brief stint on a record label — I’m all about the DIY (do-it-yourself) aesthetic, so I nod my head approvingly at Mpire’s deal with ADTECH, AOL’s ad server, to give demand siders more control over [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ad verifiers continue to extend the olive branch to the supply side — a month after AdSafe unveiled its Network Monitor, Mpire has partnered with independent ad network and tech platform ZEDO. AdXpose campaign verification software will be integrated directly into ZEDO’s ad server, which will also give publishers [...] more...
ADOTAS – While merely the mention of “ad verification” will make many an ad network or exchange executive furl his/her brow, they know those services are increasingly what advertisers want. Damn that customer for always being right! ContextWeb, which runs the independent ad exchange Adsdaq, has partnered with Mpire to offer [...] more...
ADOTAS – The graphic novel and movie version of “Watchmen” gave new popularity to the old Latin phrase, “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?” — best translated into English as “Who watches the watchmen?” In particular, ad networks and exchanges across the Internet have molded the phrase into “Who verifies the verifiers?” In [...] more...
ADOTAS – Love ‘em or leave em’, ad verifiers have found quite a market. Mpire in particular has fared well, with its AdXpose product being able to boast native integration with and official certification by DoubleClick’s DART ad server. It just so happens to be DART’s one and only ad verification [...] more...
ADOTAS – Hydra has partnered with Meteor Games to manage the social gaming company’s new player acquisition efforts on Facebook and its estimated ad inventory of 600 million monthly impressions. – Commission Junction and offer marketer SponsorPay are extending their international partnership to more than 30 countries in North America, the [...] more...
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Have social media platforms pinterested you in how [...] more »
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Vice President, Business Development
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]