ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined in a visual manner, but Pinterest recently took the next step of making specific pins even richer with information. Appropriately titled as “rich pins”, they provide the information users are immediately interested in directly below the pin. The [...] more...
Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms
PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one of the largest studies of digital activities of moms to date, ShareThis and Digitas today released research that offers new insights into how moms engage online. While brands have long understood that moms are connected and influential, this research explores [...] more...
ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing the Xbox One, we posted the results of a Synthesio study that showed the strong social buzz the announcement had engendered. If our site analytics are any indication, Synthesio’s study was spot on. Our coverage of the Xbox Reveal, which included [...] more...
ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment console. This is not your daddy’s gaming system: The Xbox One enables users to instantly switch between games, movies, music, the Web, Skype and live TV. But most of those following the reveal on Twitter are apparently gamers who don’t give [...] more...
Ever wanted to find just the right video for your next business presentation, lecture or viewing party? With so much multimedia content scattered across the Internet, Vuemix addresses a need to have an easy way to search, stream and watch videos from a single aggregated platform. Released this week, the [...] more...
The moment we have all been waiting for has arrived: CES International has kicked off in Las Vegas for four days, beginning yesterday. The CES 2013 trade show is the world’s largest annual innovation event and offers presentations, exhibitions, events, and conferences for technology and gadget connoisseurs. We are providing our [...] more...
Millennial Media, a leading mobile advertising platform, released the results today of an in-depth look at mobile advertising in the entertainment industry and. The report, “Entertainment: Mobile Insights for Entertainment Brands,” shows, among other findings, that more than 70 percent of all entertainment ad campaigns use mobile video, and users who cconsume mobile entertainment content [...] more...
ADOTAS – I once considered myself a movie buff, but I’ll admit I haven’t been hitting the cinema much these days (especially as New York movie ticket prices tend to float around $15). And I haven’t certainly haven’t seen a single movie during this summer of comic book heroes (I’m on a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Those luscious lips, those brilliant cheekbones — yes, Scarlett Johansson (or Scarjo as the tabloids have dubbed her) is gorgeous, but like every starlet she gets an assist from her pals eyeliner, lipstick, foundation and more. So “rogue comedy reporter” Matt Zaller — who along with being the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Maybe I’m a fogey, but the tortured relationship between Buffy and Angel will always be a more memorable forbidden-vampire-love story than this Bella-Edward “Twilight” saga hooey, but the fans can’t be wrong — garnering $140.7 million in domestic ticket sales over the weekend, “New Moon” boasted the third-biggest [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that