It’s time to break out the stylus . . . again. As with any technology, hardware and software advances progress in a circular fashion, yet still manage to leap forward due to innovation with the introduction of new features. Tablet computers are the new normal these days, with Microsoft announcing [...] more...
CINCINNATI (December 20, 2012) — Tim Schigel (pictured), a successful entrepreneur and venture capitalist, will serve as manager for Cintrifuse Early Stage Capital Fund I, LLC, a venture capital fund of funds organized by Cintrifuse, a Cincinnati-based organization that proactively links entrepreneurs with strategic businesses/institutions, mentors and investors to successfully [...] more...
The botched release of Google’s Q3 earnings report and its subsequent effect on the company’s stock is predictably drawing reaction from several quarters. NPR blogger Mark Memmott said the stock “fell like an Austrian skydiver,” with share prices plummeting to around $687 each — down about 9 percent — before trading [...] more...
REUTERS – World number one internet search engine Google is seeking E.U. regulatory clearance of its planned purchase of handset maker Motorola Mobility Holdings, the European Commission said on its website on Monday. Google unveiled the $12.5 billion deal to boost its patent portfolio in August, seen as a defensive move [...] more...
ADOTAS – In a defensive move against its smartphone rival Apple, Google has agreed to acquire Motorola Mobility for $12.5 billion in cash – its biggest deal to date. Google CEO Larry Page made the announcement early this morning on the company’s blog,writing, “Our acquisition of Motorola will increase competition by [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s becoming quite an exciting horse race between the Android and iOS mobile operating systems on many fronts, but it’s really heated up in mobile ad impressions served as Millennial Mobile notes the two are now running neck and neck on its network. Android and iOS devices both took [...] more...
ADOTAS – If Google’s partnering with Verizon to stab net neutrality in the back had you questioning the search giant’s “Do no evil” mantra, the latest round of lawsuits filed against the company is really going to have you scratching your head. In the middle of September Skyhook Wireless filed [...] more...
ADOTAS – Motorola is boosting its Motoblur mobile social network with through the acquisition of location-based software developer Aloqa. The company will fall under Motorola Mobility — a combination of Motorola’s Mobile Devices and Home businesses — which the company is planning to spin off in the first quarter of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Though Apple is currently king of the tablets — 3 million iPads sold in 80 days — competition is banging on the door, and not just from the Indian government. The Financial Times reports that Motorola and Verizon are developing a tablet computer powered by Google’s TV variation [...] more...
Do you hear it in the wind? That haunting moan that wafts across the Internet, chilling Apple fanboys and fangirls everywhere: “iPhone 4 recall…” Even David Letterman has joined the media pile-on around the iPhone’s issues, dedicating a riotously funny “Top 10″ to the subject: Apple has announced a last-minute press conference [...] more...
An Interview with Jasper Mullarney, VP of Direct Response Advertising, AdknowledgeADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only [...] more...
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] most popular article of the day was our live #XboxReveal Twitter feed, which ran
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed by
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing the Xbox One, we posted the results of