ADOTAS – It’s been over a decade since the first iPod emerged on the scene, disrupting the music industry and prompting the inevitable shift towards digital. When it was first introduced, this pocket-sized music player went head-to-head against the now legacy playback formats that previously dominated the recording industry, including [...] more...
ADOTAS — As we all learned from the film, “The Social Network,” monetization can be tricky business. As Justin Timberlake as Sean Parker famously said, “Ads aren’t cool.” Yet as social networks grow and demand more financial investment, pressure mounts to cash in. Recently, Pinterest has faced questions about monetization [...] more...
LOS ANGELES, April 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project, which operates the advertising industry’s largest, fastest and easiest-to-use independent real-time trading platform for buying and selling digital ads (www.rubiconproject.com), today released a Forrester Consulting Thought Leadership Paper, “Selling Mobile: It’s About The Industry, Not Just The Inventory.” The report found that [...] more...
LOS ANGELES & NEW YORK, March 27, 2013 (ADOTAS) — OpenX Technologies, Inc. (OpenX), a global leader in digital and mobile advertising technology, and Digiday, the leading media company and community for digital media, marketing and advertising professionals, today announced the release of an important new white paper: Programmatic + Premium: [...] more...
ADOTAS – Inspired by recent coverage of the issue by both AdWeek and AdExchanger, we asked our panel of industry leaders: “Has botnet traffic increased exponentially in the age of programmatic buying and RTB, and if so, what can be done to combat it?” Here are their responses: “I don’t think this is a new [...] more...
Here are some mind-blowing statistics: Approximately half of all Internet users – about 510 million people worldwide – play social games. About 81 million play at least once a day. Top developers such as Zynga and Electronic Arts have close to 300 million combined active monthly users. Advertisers, developers, and investors [...] more...
If International CES 2013 was any barometer, the 2010 Recession might finally be behind us. Sony’s (and several other of the major TV manufacturers) confident unveiling of 4K TVs listing for $25,000 is an economic indicator that we’ve weathered the storm. That optimism is grounded with other reality points as well. [...] more...
As Facebook looks for ways to monetize their platform, they may also have found a way to strike a balance between the user experience and advertisers’ needs. In the past, Facebook was seen as a branding vehicle by most advertisers. It was incredibly hard to use Facebook as a direct-response [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Michael Ni, CMO/SVP, Marketing and Products, Avangate “In the cloud era, marketing is the new sales. Marketing will play a greater role to engage customers in an ongoing relationship, to not only acquire new customers but also retain existing ones. Marketing and [...] more...
Last month, I had the opportunity to attend the Mobile Gaming Summit conference along with my colleague Mark DeBenedetto. At the conference, we were able to gain significant insight into what makes a mobile game successful and the current and future states of the mobile gaming world. Below are some [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that