ADOTAS — Online video advertising is rising at an unprecedented rate, and not just because services like Hulu and Netflix are enabling streaming entertainment online. Video advertising is taking off because brand managers are realizing the positive impact that video can have on their ability to attract and engage with [...] more...
ADOTAS – People become bloggers for all kinds of reasons. Some goals are altruistic, some provocative, yet others are artistic or informational. However a blogger’s intent is defined, though, one thing is certain: display advertising won’t enhance it. There’s a simple truth about blogs: Readers rarely, if ever, come to one [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s been over a decade since the first iPod emerged on the scene, disrupting the music industry and prompting the inevitable shift towards digital. When it was first introduced, this pocket-sized music player went head-to-head against the now legacy playback formats that previously dominated the recording industry, including [...] more...
ADOTAS — As we all learned from the film, “The Social Network,” monetization can be tricky business. As Justin Timberlake as Sean Parker famously said, “Ads aren’t cool.” Yet as social networks grow and demand more financial investment, pressure mounts to cash in. Recently, Pinterest has faced questions about monetization [...] more...
LOS ANGELES, April 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project, which operates the advertising industry’s largest, fastest and easiest-to-use independent real-time trading platform for buying and selling digital ads (www.rubiconproject.com), today released a Forrester Consulting Thought Leadership Paper, “Selling Mobile: It’s About The Industry, Not Just The Inventory.” The report found that [...] more...
LOS ANGELES & NEW YORK, March 27, 2013 (ADOTAS) — OpenX Technologies, Inc. (OpenX), a global leader in digital and mobile advertising technology, and Digiday, the leading media company and community for digital media, marketing and advertising professionals, today announced the release of an important new white paper: Programmatic + Premium: [...] more...
ADOTAS – Inspired by recent coverage of the issue by both AdWeek and AdExchanger, we asked our panel of industry leaders: “Has botnet traffic increased exponentially in the age of programmatic buying and RTB, and if so, what can be done to combat it?” Here are their responses: “I don’t think this is a new [...] more...
Here are some mind-blowing statistics: Approximately half of all Internet users – about 510 million people worldwide – play social games. About 81 million play at least once a day. Top developers such as Zynga and Electronic Arts have close to 300 million combined active monthly users. Advertisers, developers, and investors [...] more...
If International CES 2013 was any barometer, the 2010 Recession might finally be behind us. Sony’s (and several other of the major TV manufacturers) confident unveiling of 4K TVs listing for $25,000 is an economic indicator that we’ve weathered the storm. That optimism is grounded with other reality points as well. [...] more...
As Facebook looks for ways to monetize their platform, they may also have found a way to strike a balance between the user experience and advertisers’ needs. In the past, Facebook was seen as a branding vehicle by most advertisers. It was incredibly hard to use Facebook as a direct-response [...] more...
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]