ADOTAS – How do good-looking Olympians, CTRs and Manhattan real estate come together? Well, let’s take a step back first, review the basics and get to the real issues faced by web publishers, which is what the connection is really all about. So where to start? It all begins with [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, February 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Vungle, the largest in-app mobile video advertising platform, today announces that it has secured $17 million in Series B funding led by Thomvest Ventures with participation from existing investors Crosslink Capital, Google Ventures, AOL Ventures, SoftTech VC, and Webb Investment Network. With the funds, [...] more...
LOS ANGELES, January 29, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Premium mobile advertising startup PaeDae announced today that it has partnered with Intel’s appMobi, in a move that will allow Intel’s network of over 150,000 developers to easily integrate with PaeDae’s advertising platform. This partnership will elevate PaeDae’s network to over 150 times [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on February 27, 2013, placed at No. 11 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – Consumers are bombarded with more commercial messaging than ever before from countless sources, but it’s also easier than ever to tune ads out. People fast-forward past [...] more...
ADOTAS – Snapchat has transformed the concept of photographs on social media from perfected and permanent timestamps to brief and impulsive acts of sharing and remains the purest form of a one-to-one real-time interaction on social media. The app is moving away from its negative reputation and will continue to [...] more...
TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the market leader in Internet video solutions that allow the world’s largest publishers to dynamically insert video ads on IP-enabled devices, today announced that its Unicorn Once™ solution also enables dynamic ad insertion and device ubiquity via Twitter Player Cards, Twitter’s video [...] more...
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the creator of Concept targeting for advertisers and publishers, today announced the appointment of Dennis Clerke (pictured) as president of monetization, reporting directly to NetSeer CEO John Mracek. NetSeer provides ad-targeting solutions based on its patented ConceptGraph™ intent engine that emulates [...] more...
SOMERVILLE, MA, November 21, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The Echo Nest, the industry’s leading music intelligence company, today expands its existing music intelligence platform to digital music advertising with the introduction of its Music Audience Understanding solution, a breakthrough offering that enables highly targeted advertising by using music preference to predict high-value demographic [...] more...
LONDON, November 8, 2013 (ADOTAS) — AdSpruce, the mobile video ad network, has just released details of a new Paywall-style technology that can monetise media or content on the mobile web by inserting a video ad that consumers must watch before continuing to access premium content. Currently in private beta, the [...] more...
NEW YORK, November 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Today PubMatic, the digital media platform for publishers, announced that it will open its mobile software development kit (SDK) for premium publishers to all app providers, establishing a new self-service solution for mobile monetization driven by the desire to work with app providers at [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]