ADOTAS – Premium mobile ad network Mojiva has issued a new report on the role that mobile plays in the financial lives of consumers (e.g., payments, budgets, POS purchases). This snapshot report also examines how financial brand advertisers and agencies can leverage mobile to reach these tech savvy consumers. Among the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here’s what the Email Man left at my virtual doorstep this week: TapSense has launched M3 Cloud for Agencies, designed to provide an all-encompassing platform allowing advertising agencies the flexibility to execute multiple campaigns for numerous clients with ease and at scale. Features and benefits include: the ability to [...] more...
Mobile ad network Mojiva recently released an infographic detailing the attitudes/behaviors of mobile users during the Super Bowl. Overall it seems that smartphones will remain king for social activities during this year’s game. SUBSCRIBE TO THE ADOTAS NEWSLETTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! Here are some of the key findings: 9% of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Not everyone is slowing down for the end of the year, evidently. Some companies have been hiring and promoting up a storm. Here’s a look at some of the big-name hires in the industry over the last couple weeks. • Mark S. Dailey has been named to the board of [...] more...
ADOTAS – In a power struggle for the ages, the Interaactive Advertising Bureau has wrested control of the OpenRTB consortium from the hands of founding members DataXu, MediaMath, Turn, Admeld, PubMatic and the Rubicon Project…. What? The member organizations voluntarily handed over leadership of the project to develop industry standards for real-time [...] more...
MOJIVA – Contrary to what you might think, geo-location is not used as a method by advertisers to spy on you. Some of the most useful features of smartphones make them indispensable to our daily lives. People depend on their cell phones for so many things. They use it as an alarm [...] more...
ADOTAS - Recyclebank, which rewards good green deeds with consumer discounts, has named Kris Heinrichs CFO. Heinrichs could last be seen in the CFO’s chair at 24/7 Real Media. Mobile marketer Vibes has appointed John Haro chief technology officer. Haro shifts over from icrossing.com, where he served as senior vice president of software [...] more...
ADOTAS – I apologize — I’ve been obsessing over Google+ identity issues (some great comments from virtual identity proponents) DMPs and web analytics, so I haven’t been able to catch up on the crazy amount of funding news on the wire. But I’m here to hit the highlights one by [...] more...
ADOTAS – MSNBC Digital Network signed mobile ad server Mocean Mobile to a multi-year deal to manage, prioritize and traffic ads across MSNBC video content available on iOS, Android and Windows Phone 7 smartphones and tablets. Mocean, a subsidiary of mobile ad network Mojiva, will serve display, rich media and video [...] more...
ADOTAS – Independent mobile ad network JumpTap can keep up its mad expansion drive — 23 new employees since the beginning of the year — with a fresh $20 million in funding. Mobile ad network Mojiva has summoned nine mobile rich media frontrunners to form the Mojiva Mobile Creative Alliance for showcasing the possibilities of [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial