ADOTAS – Premium mobile ad network Mojiva has issued a new report on the role that mobile plays in the financial lives of consumers (e.g., payments, budgets, POS purchases). This snapshot report also examines how financial brand advertisers and agencies can leverage mobile to reach these tech savvy consumers. Among the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here’s what the Email Man left at my virtual doorstep this week: TapSense has launched M3 Cloud for Agencies, designed to provide an all-encompassing platform allowing advertising agencies the flexibility to execute multiple campaigns for numerous clients with ease and at scale. Features and benefits include: the ability to [...] more...
Mobile ad network Mojiva recently released an infographic detailing the attitudes/behaviors of mobile users during the Super Bowl. Overall it seems that smartphones will remain king for social activities during this year’s game. SUBSCRIBE TO THE ADOTAS NEWSLETTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! Here are some of the key findings: 9% of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Not everyone is slowing down for the end of the year, evidently. Some companies have been hiring and promoting up a storm. Here’s a look at some of the big-name hires in the industry over the last couple weeks. • Mark S. Dailey has been named to the board of [...] more...
ADOTAS – In a power struggle for the ages, the Interaactive Advertising Bureau has wrested control of the OpenRTB consortium from the hands of founding members DataXu, MediaMath, Turn, Admeld, PubMatic and the Rubicon Project…. What? The member organizations voluntarily handed over leadership of the project to develop industry standards for real-time [...] more...
MOJIVA – Contrary to what you might think, geo-location is not used as a method by advertisers to spy on you. Some of the most useful features of smartphones make them indispensable to our daily lives. People depend on their cell phones for so many things. They use it as an alarm [...] more...
ADOTAS - Recyclebank, which rewards good green deeds with consumer discounts, has named Kris Heinrichs CFO. Heinrichs could last be seen in the CFO’s chair at 24/7 Real Media. Mobile marketer Vibes has appointed John Haro chief technology officer. Haro shifts over from icrossing.com, where he served as senior vice president of software [...] more...
ADOTAS – I apologize — I’ve been obsessing over Google+ identity issues (some great comments from virtual identity proponents) DMPs and web analytics, so I haven’t been able to catch up on the crazy amount of funding news on the wire. But I’m here to hit the highlights one by [...] more...
ADOTAS – MSNBC Digital Network signed mobile ad server Mocean Mobile to a multi-year deal to manage, prioritize and traffic ads across MSNBC video content available on iOS, Android and Windows Phone 7 smartphones and tablets. Mocean, a subsidiary of mobile ad network Mojiva, will serve display, rich media and video [...] more...
ADOTAS – Independent mobile ad network JumpTap can keep up its mad expansion drive — 23 new employees since the beginning of the year — with a fresh $20 million in funding. Mobile ad network Mojiva has summoned nine mobile rich media frontrunners to form the Mojiva Mobile Creative Alliance for showcasing the possibilities of [...] more...
An Interview with Jasper Mullarney, VP of Direct Response Advertising, AdknowledgeADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only [...] more...
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] most popular article of the day was our live #XboxReveal Twitter feed, which ran