ADOTAS – Premium mobile ad network Mojiva has issued a new report on the role that mobile plays in the financial lives of consumers (e.g., payments, budgets, POS purchases). This snapshot report also examines how financial brand advertisers and agencies can leverage mobile to reach these tech savvy consumers. Among the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here’s what the Email Man left at my virtual doorstep this week: TapSense has launched M3 Cloud for Agencies, designed to provide an all-encompassing platform allowing advertising agencies the flexibility to execute multiple campaigns for numerous clients with ease and at scale. Features and benefits include: the ability to [...] more...
Mobile ad network Mojiva recently released an infographic detailing the attitudes/behaviors of mobile users during the Super Bowl. Overall it seems that smartphones will remain king for social activities during this year’s game. SUBSCRIBE TO THE ADOTAS NEWSLETTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! Here are some of the key findings: 9% of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Not everyone is slowing down for the end of the year, evidently. Some companies have been hiring and promoting up a storm. Here’s a look at some of the big-name hires in the industry over the last couple weeks. • Mark S. Dailey has been named to the board of [...] more...
ADOTAS – In a power struggle for the ages, the Interaactive Advertising Bureau has wrested control of the OpenRTB consortium from the hands of founding members DataXu, MediaMath, Turn, Admeld, PubMatic and the Rubicon Project…. What? The member organizations voluntarily handed over leadership of the project to develop industry standards for real-time [...] more...
MOJIVA – Contrary to what you might think, geo-location is not used as a method by advertisers to spy on you. Some of the most useful features of smartphones make them indispensable to our daily lives. People depend on their cell phones for so many things. They use it as an alarm [...] more...
ADOTAS - Recyclebank, which rewards good green deeds with consumer discounts, has named Kris Heinrichs CFO. Heinrichs could last be seen in the CFO’s chair at 24/7 Real Media. Mobile marketer Vibes has appointed John Haro chief technology officer. Haro shifts over from icrossing.com, where he served as senior vice president of software [...] more...
ADOTAS – I apologize — I’ve been obsessing over Google+ identity issues (some great comments from virtual identity proponents) DMPs and web analytics, so I haven’t been able to catch up on the crazy amount of funding news on the wire. But I’m here to hit the highlights one by [...] more...
ADOTAS – MSNBC Digital Network signed mobile ad server Mocean Mobile to a multi-year deal to manage, prioritize and traffic ads across MSNBC video content available on iOS, Android and Windows Phone 7 smartphones and tablets. Mocean, a subsidiary of mobile ad network Mojiva, will serve display, rich media and video [...] more...
ADOTAS – Independent mobile ad network JumpTap can keep up its mad expansion drive — 23 new employees since the beginning of the year — with a fresh $20 million in funding. Mobile ad network Mojiva has summoned nine mobile rich media frontrunners to form the Mojiva Mobile Creative Alliance for showcasing the possibilities of [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]