Your customers all have mobile devices. Most walk around with Androids and iPhones. You have built your killer application, but your customers do not download it, and when they do, they do not use it. So how can you best engage your customers in the mobile channel? Directly. SMS remains the [...] more...
In 2012, if you didn’t accommodate shoppers using mobile devices or personalize your online content for individual visitors, it wasn’t a crime. However, those retail trends were so pervasive last year, they might as well have been required by law for all retailers. As we move into 2013, there are [...] more...
PALO ALTO, CALIF. (December 12, 2012) -- Friend2Friend, a social media marketing technology company that delivers innovative social engagement solutions for more than 150 leading global brands, today launched a significant upgrade to its Friend2Friend Social Engagement Platform™. This cloud-based social marketing suite addresses a growing problem for marketers: the [...] more...
Affiliate Window has release its mobile and m-commerce figures for October. Among the key findings: 10.7 percent of all sales were through mobile devices (including tablets) – up from 9.98 percent in September. 4.14 percent of sales were made on devices other than tablets – up from 3.94 percent in September. 13.25 percent [...] more...
NEW YORK/LOS ANGELES (October 22, 2012) – As consumers increasingly rely on mobile platforms to access information and media – including video – GfK is bringing crucial insights on mobile device adoption and use to tomorrow’s OMMA Video conference. Benjamin Theriault, Senior Vice President of Sales for GfK’s Digital Market Intelligence [...] more...
A recent study of back-to-school buying habits by Rocket Fuel shows it’s not always Mom who buys the backpacks, jeans, lunchboxes, and pencil cases. In fact, dads are making more of the back-to-school purchases – and using mobile, online, and social media to do it. In fact, retailers who splashed [...] more...
If your cell phone is a Motorola and you can’t get enough of Google while you’re sitting at your desk, consider yourself in luck: on Thursday, the world’s second largest maker of mobile phones entered into a deal with Google that will make accessing the search engine leader via any [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at 1 p.m. EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft will unveil its next generation Xbox today [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]