LONDON and BALTIMORE, November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) — It is widely anticipated this year will be a mobile Christmas. In fact, John Lewis has predicted Christmas Day will see mobile traffic overtake desktop for the first time. Mobile stats from Affiliate Window also indicate mobile activity is ramping up. Assessing [...] more...
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. Looks like we’ve got a sunny weekend ahead of us in the New York area, folks! How will you spend your [...] more...
AFAIK: Forbes’ Most Promising Firms, Opera, Affiliate Window, Brandwatch, Rakuten LinkShare, Anametrix, Dachis Group, Marketing Zen, Datonics, MediaMath, IMN
Here’s what’s charting now on the digital marketing hit parade: Rocket Fuel was named No. 4 on the 2013 Forbes Most Promising Companies in America. Rocket Fuel was the top-ranked of six digital ad companies in the top 50, which also includes OpenX (7), Adroll (30), ShareThis (35), Rubicon (40) and [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Anna Bager, VP and GM, IAB Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence Video on mobile is exploding: “Figuring out the best, most effective advertising models and making sure existing IAB standards like the V-SUITE work well on different mobile devices will help keep [...] more...
In the world of marketing, analytics and metrics are essential to measure the success or failure of a campaign. But for each form of media, what are the metrics that determine success? Consumer behavior specialists like The Nielsen Company have been measuring audience response for years to gain insight into [...] more...
ADOTAS – Although feature phone traffic increased by 31% year over year according to AdMob’s mobile metrics for February, market share slid from 58% to 35%. Smartphones, on the other hand, increased their share from 35% to 48% year over year, while traffic increased by 193%. According to Coda Research Consultancy [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than