EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on April 16, 2013, placed at No. 20 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS — Today we are in a transition in the way we work and the tools we use to work. Since the introduction of the iPhone in 2007, [...] more...
ADOTAS — The world is going mobile. According to data from the ThreatMetrix™ Global Trust Intelligence Network, more than 26 percent of the 500 million monthly transactions originate from mobile devices. When it comes to online banking, the percentage of transaction originating from mobile climbs even higher to 33 percent. But [...] more...
ADOTAS – Facebook, Google and Apple are preoccupied with one key ambition: to become the dominant interface between people and the Internet. It’s the same thing the ISPs warred over before people started setting their home screen to Google. Now, with the mobile interface destined to become the key access [...] more...
Spoiler alert: Digital media has drastically changed how companies take advantage of media events to promote their brands through advertising. (That is, spoiler alert if you’ve been living under a digital rock for the past five or so years!) GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! As two [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (September 25, 2012) — Phizzle Inc., a leading technology provider of advanced mobile marketing products and digital advertising solutions, today announced an agreement with James Madison Athletics to power its digital marketing campaigns designed to foster closer relationships with their fan base and increase revenue streams for collegiate [...] more...
ADOTAS – JupiterResearch has found that introducing portable media players (PMP’s) with internet browsing capabilities are likely to stimulate significant growth among those accessing wireless web and will create additional opportunities for advertisers, who are expected to spend $2.2 billion on mobile messaging, display ads, and search via mobile technology [...] more...
In the midst of Yahoo’s potential final independent hour, Microsoft has announced another official acquisition in the mobile handset creator Danger. The company is responsible for the sidekick handset. Terms of the deal have not been disclosed. According to Techcrunch however, Danger was originally looking to raise $100 million in an [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]