ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And yet, many are still wondering when the platform will finally mature enough to handle the more immersive forms of advertising and rich-media engagement currently experienced on desktop display. According to the latest research published by Informa Telecoms & Media in [...] more...
ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can make is to assume that the content they create for one platform can quickly or easily be reused across many. The truth is that broadcast, digital, mobile and social each have their own rules of engagement, challenges and metrics for success. With [...] more...
Marketers are in a race to the top – or the bottom. The choice is theirs. To make it they’re going to need to pull their heads out of the sand and wrap them around the reality of mobile marketing. They need to face the facts of what is [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (September 26, 2012) – Metaresolver launched its mobile advertising platform today, providing next generation mobile ad buying on a foundation of cleaner data, more efficient inventory and targeting abilities unique to mobile devices. Metaresolver offers a mobile targeting platform that links media and marketing intelligence to consumer attributes [...] more...
ADOTAS – Apple has quickly and undoubtedly become the ultimate showman in today’s fast-paced technology theme park. Product launches leave captivated crowds in awestruck silence and amazement. Magical technology advances change the way we listen to music, talk on the phone and interact with the world. Of course, along the way [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and