ADOTAS – As of today, Apple will no longer be accepting new apps, or updates of apps, that use the UDID, or Unique Device Identifier, of an iOS device to collect user information for targeted advertising. The change was officially announced by Apple on its Developers page on [...] more...
While tablet commerce is still an emerging market, it’s predicted to continue to grow over the coming years. Consider these facts: In the last year alone, tablet traffic increased by 348 percent while smartphones grew by 117 percent. There will be 90.8 million iPad users by 2015. Tablet devices will generate more Web traffic [...] more...
TRUSTe and Millennial Media Partner on Data Privacy Management For Leading Mobile Advertising Platform
SAN FRANCISCO (December 6, 2012) – TRUSTe, the leading data privacy management solutions provider, and Millennial Media (NYSE: MM), the leading independent mobile advertising and data platform, today announced a worldwide partnership to deliver data privacy management across Millennial’s global platform. Under terms of the agreement, Millennial will standardize on TRUSTed [...] more...
NEW YORK (October 26, 2012) – AdTheorent, Inc. the intelligent Real Time Bidding (RTB)-enabled mobile ad network, today announced the recent deployment of its Traktion™ tracking and analytics platform. Traktion offers advertisers a superior method for tracking post-click behavior across a wide variety of mobile advertising tactics, delivered in a manner [...] more...
A post about a change in Verizon’s terms of service showed up in my Facebook News Feed this morning. It concerned the wireless provider’s sharing of Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) data with third parties, and was linked to an article on Ars Technica explaining what information would be shared [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online privacy management company TRUSTe announced a new mobile privacy solution, “TRUSTed Mobile Ads” — using the Trusted Preference Identifier (TPID) device identification system, which users can opt out or in of being targeted ads by ad networks in both apps and the mobile web — at the [...] more...
ADOTAS - What will happen when the European Union issues regulations requiring third parties receive overt permission from internet users to save their cookie data? Can the U.S. be far behind? Consider Monday’s FTC report on consumer privacy and the growing number of “Do Not Track” options from web browsers, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Mobile tools and applications represent a powerful technology that will most certainly become more important in the years to come. Gartner Research has predicted that by 2013, a greater number of people will be accessing the internet via mobile devices than those who will with desktop computers. With this move toward the [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising December 4th 2013 EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- Infographic: Branded Video Sharing Almost 50X Higher In 2013 Than In 2006 December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of [...] more »
- Brainshark and Profitable Channels Launch Online Tool to Assess Sales Content Effectiveness December 4th 2013 WALTHAM, Mass., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results December 2nd 2013
- Disappointing Black Friday Sales? It’s Not Too Late to Profit from the Holidays December 2nd 2013
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Content Marketer
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be