ADOTAS — InMobi recently partnered with the IAB and Decision Fuel to look at how US moviegoers are using mobile media and how brands can reach this audience through a research study. What they found was pretty revealing. For example: 87% of moviegoers turn to mobile after seeing ads for movies [...] more...
ADOTAS – HasOffers was recently removed from Facebook’s Mobile Measurement Partner (MMP) program in a dispute over data storage. While CEO Peter Hamilton said at the time that his company remains open to working with Facebook again in the future, he noted in a blog post today that The Social [...] more...
ADOTAS – Two former top executives from Augme Technologies (now Hipcricket) filed suit in a federal court Friday against 30 anonymous trolls who made defamatory comments about them online, according to the New York Daily News. The Daily News exclusively reported today that Augme’s former CEO, Paul Arena (pictured left), and CTO, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Television has long dominated the world of consumer advertising. That dominance has resulted in every other screen – computer, smartphone or tablet – fighting to be recognized as the second screen. Thanks to the proliferation of new devices, the second screen has emerged as a significant element in [...] more...
BOSTON, February 4, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Localytics (www.localytics.com), provider of the most powerful analytics and marketing platform for mobile and web apps, announced today it has raised $16M in Series C financing led by new investor Foundation Capital. Existing investor Polaris Partners also participated in this round. Localytics will use [...] more...
ADOTAS – Tealium, a leader in enterprise tag management and digital data distribution platforms, has put together the predictions for 2014: Predictions Cloud technology = empowered marketers: Digital marketers will reduce their reliance on IT departments thanks to new cloud-based technologies that empower marketers to manage their own solutions and launch more revenue-generating campaigns [...] more...
ADOTAS – Retail stores have long searched for the ability to use people’s online shopping habits to more effectively target consumers with offers that they want on their most trusted devices: their mobile phones. Bridging the online and in-store marketing conundrum push notifications and text messaging will soon be powered [...] more...
ADOTAS — More than 61 percent of Americans own a smartphone and 35 percent own a tablet, according to Nielsen and Pew Research respectively. That creates an enormous and immediate opportunity for businesses to meet their customers’ needs anytime, anywhere. A mobile strategy is especially critical for engaging customers whose [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s that time of the year again – time to bring those holiday decorations down from the attic, plan a turkey dinner with all the fixin’s, and spend a couple of action-packed days in the Big Apple at ad:tech New York. This year, the largest digital marketing event of [...] more...
ADOTAS — A new infographic from AdTruth illustrates why mobile is one of the most dynamic marketing platforms and shows where we are today in terms of consumer privacy in the mobile market. From the growing popularity of mobile devices, to the rising worry among consumers about their privacy, global advertisers are realizing that they need new [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]