Social gaming is one of the most engaging and popular activities on social platforms, mobile devices and the web. And with the rapidly increasing adoption of mobile games, it’s spreading like wildfire. According to eMarketer, by 2014, over half of social network users will play social games, 141 million people [...] more...
SAN MATEO, CALIF. and OSLO, NORWAY (December 11, 2012) — Opera Software today released its year-end special of the State of Mobile Advertising report highlighting key campaigns, brands, publishers and innovations in the mobile advertising industry for 2012. The company pulled these insights from the 10,000+ mobile apps and sites that serve ads [...] more...
SANTA MONICA, CALIF. (December 6, 2012) – PaeDae today unveils the first ever white-label software prize network for online and mobile game developers. Called “withPrizes,” PaeDae empowers developers to reward players with real-world prizes from premium brands. In addition, game developers can utilize PaeDae’s “withUsers” app discovery tool to promote [...] more...
Last month, I had the opportunity to attend the Mobile Gaming Summit conference along with my colleague Mark DeBenedetto. At the conference, we were able to gain significant insight into what makes a mobile game successful and the current and future states of the mobile gaming world. Below are some [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO & LONDON (November 15, 2012) – King.com, a leading casual social games company, today announced that its advertising revenue from its social games has increased tenfold in 2012 and that its top advertising solutions, such as incentivized video, have averaged a click-through rate of more than 5 percent. Leveraging [...] more...
DEERFIELD BEACH, FL. (November 07, 2012) — Intergi Entertainment is excited to announce the launch of their In-Game Video ads and Game Distribution solution. The video ad and distribution technology makes it simple for developers of any kind — including casual, mobile and Facebook — to integrate video ads in [...] more...
ADOTAS – Kiip, the company that pioneered offering real-life, physical rewards for mobile game players, announced today it had leveled up and has begun incorporating big-ticket items into its rewards. Kiip has partnered with Disney during this holiday weekend in a promotion whereby people playing mobile games can enter flash [...] more...
ADOTAS – I’ve been mulling over this chart from mobile app analytics firm Flurry the last few days that suggests consumers are spending more time within apps than they are on the web (desktop or mobile). Growing 91% in the last year, daily time spent in mobile apps averages 81 [...] more...
ADOTAS – Upstart in-game mobile ad network Kiip made quite a splash on its launch not just because its cofounder and CEO Brian Wong is 19, but also because it rewards mobile game players with real-world prizes. Say Susie beats an especially hard level of Angry Birds with two yellow [...] more...
ADOTAS – I promised myself it wouldn’t happen to me. Spending Christmas with my extended family, I watched in horror as my younger cousins became addicted to Angry Birds. They spent most of Dec. 26 in bed with their eyeballs glued to a tiny screen, obsessed with catapulting winged brutes [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at Noon EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via CNET) – Check out CNET’s live coverage of [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Report: David Karp sells Tumblr to Yahoo! for $1.1 Billion May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via New York’s Daily News) — Who wants to [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and