ADOTAS – With the success of many online and mobile games, companies are always looking for the next big thing when it comes to targeting these users. Mobile marketing companies such as Trademob have looked beyond banner ads and see the potential native ads have to better engage gamers. Trademob’s [...] more...
ADOTAS — In a programmatic world plagued with banner blindness, annoyance, click fraud and viewability issues, in-game advertising is emerging to be the exception to legacy digital ad formats. Not since television have brand messages been as engaging, impactful and visual to consumers. More importantly, as in-game advertising continues to [...] more...
Social gaming is one of the most engaging and popular activities on social platforms, mobile devices and the web. And with the rapidly increasing adoption of mobile games, it’s spreading like wildfire. According to eMarketer, by 2014, over half of social network users will play social games, 141 million people [...] more...
SAN MATEO, CALIF. and OSLO, NORWAY (December 11, 2012) — Opera Software today released its year-end special of the State of Mobile Advertising report highlighting key campaigns, brands, publishers and innovations in the mobile advertising industry for 2012. The company pulled these insights from the 10,000+ mobile apps and sites that serve ads [...] more...
SANTA MONICA, CALIF. (December 6, 2012) – PaeDae today unveils the first ever white-label software prize network for online and mobile game developers. Called “withPrizes,” PaeDae empowers developers to reward players with real-world prizes from premium brands. In addition, game developers can utilize PaeDae’s “withUsers” app discovery tool to promote [...] more...
Last month, I had the opportunity to attend the Mobile Gaming Summit conference along with my colleague Mark DeBenedetto. At the conference, we were able to gain significant insight into what makes a mobile game successful and the current and future states of the mobile gaming world. Below are some [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO & LONDON (November 15, 2012) – King.com, a leading casual social games company, today announced that its advertising revenue from its social games has increased tenfold in 2012 and that its top advertising solutions, such as incentivized video, have averaged a click-through rate of more than 5 percent. Leveraging [...] more...
DEERFIELD BEACH, FL. (November 07, 2012) — Intergi Entertainment is excited to announce the launch of their In-Game Video ads and Game Distribution solution. The video ad and distribution technology makes it simple for developers of any kind — including casual, mobile and Facebook — to integrate video ads in [...] more...
ADOTAS – Kiip, the company that pioneered offering real-life, physical rewards for mobile game players, announced today it had leveled up and has begun incorporating big-ticket items into its rewards. Kiip has partnered with Disney during this holiday weekend in a promotion whereby people playing mobile games can enter flash [...] more...
ADOTAS – I’ve been mulling over this chart from mobile app analytics firm Flurry the last few days that suggests consumers are spending more time within apps than they are on the web (desktop or mobile). Growing 91% in the last year, daily time spent in mobile apps averages 81 [...] more...
Adknowledge CPM Email Advertising Showing ‘Google-Like’ ResultsKANSAS CITY, Mo., December 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge’s email channel, AdStation, has announced CPM-based pricing for email advertisers and [...] more...
- Naughty or Nice: How the Big Man Assesses Your Holiday Display Campaigns December 18th 2013 ADOTAS — Santa is the ultimate marketer. His messages show [...] more »
- Will Facebook’s New Promoted Videos Haul in Hundred$ of Million$? December 17th 2013 ADOTAS – If you’re a Facebook user, you’ve likely noticed [...] more »
- xAd Finds Retail Related Mobile Search Activity is 24% Greater on Christmas Eve Than Black Friday December 17th 2013 NEW YORK, December 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – xAd, the only global [...] more »
- Sojern Secures $10 Million in Series C Funding Led by Triangle Peak Partners December 17th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO, December 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Sojern, the world’s [...] more »
- Lindsay Lohan Lends Star Power to ‘Just Sing It’ Re-Launch December 17th 2013 ADOTAS – Just Sing It on iOS has been re-launched [...] more »
- JiWire Raises the Bar in Mobile Advertising With Advanced Audience Targeting and ROI Solutions December 17th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO, December 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) — JiWire, the leading [...] more »
- Adblock Plus Fuels the Debate over Native Ads December 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In a move to fuel healthy industry discussion, [...] more »
- Naughty or Nice: How the Big Man Assesses Your Holiday Display Campaigns December 18th 2013
- Why The Future of Mobile Ad Tech is SaaS: 3 Lessons from Enterprise Software December 17th 2013
- Hulu Wants to Become Part of Pay-TV December 16th 2013
- Gmail Image Changes: What It Means for Marketers December 16th 2013
- From Click to Brick, How Apple’s iBeacon Changes the Ad Game December 16th 2013
- Sr. Account Manager: Advertising client management
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- EXCLUSIVE: Multichannel Saves Multiplaz Over $200K, Combats Ad Fraud: [...] for advertisers is relying on computer algorithms to determine the best placement for ads
- Bobby Wells: I can understand the utility of ad blockers for a number of reasons - especially
- Jay: Hulu went from a legal alternative to PeekVid to a cable channel.
- Adblock Plus Fuels the Debate over Native Ads: [...] advertisers and publishers to define parameters for the native ad format and recently published