ADOTAS – Mobile ad network GreyStripe, now part of the ValueClick family, has introduced a new series of mobile ad units with Ad Boosters, 40×40 click-to action buttons out of the way of the actual campaign message. These touchpoints can be customized depending on what kind of action the campaign (or [...] more...
ADOTAS – Apple has quickly and undoubtedly become the ultimate showman in today’s fast-paced technology theme park. Product launches leave captivated crowds in awestruck silence and amazement. Magical technology advances change the way we listen to music, talk on the phone and interact with the world. Of course, along the way [...] more...
ADOTAS – With over 600,000 apps available for more than 350 million iOS and Android devices (and both figures continually moving upwards), it can’t be a surprise to hear that mobile app display inventory is booming. But the rate of incline is absolutely amazing: according to a new report from mobile [...] more...
ADOTAS – I once considered myself a movie buff, but I’ll admit I haven’t been hitting the cinema much these days (especially as New York movie ticket prices tend to float around $15). And I haven’t certainly haven’t seen a single movie during this summer of comic book heroes (I’m on a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Advertising budgets are making room for mobile marketing efforts, but according to a new survey by the Relevancy Group commissioned by Pontiflex, low ROI is stalling the efforts. Surveying 363 marketing executives, Relevancy found that 43% of those not increasing their mobile ad spend cited low ROI as [...] more...
ADOTAS – Apple cutting the rates on iAds isn’t really news (Apple halved the $1 million floor back in February), but it was interesting to hear that Apple is offering a minimum spend of $300,000 to agencies that sign up for multiple campaigns. That itself doesn’t smell of desperation even [...] more...
ADOTAS – Movin’ on up — global mobile ad revenue will double the $1.6 billion brought home in 2010 to hit $3.3 billion this year, according to Gartner. Sound kinda high to you? That’s ’cause you’re thinking Amurika first — Gartner predicts Asia-Pacific and Japan will account for 49.2% of global mobile [...] more...
ADOTAS – Those of us in the digital ad industry are well aware that it’s a fluctuating space, but sometimes it takes a handy visualization to take in the (often mammoth) scope of change. Agency MDG Advertising was kind enough to put this infographic together focusing on the major shifts [...] more...
ADOTAS – Through analyzing 10 billion ad requests made to its mobile ad network from 83 million unique users in April, Jumptap reports that 58% of mobile users get content through their browsers rather than ad-supported apps. Nearly 40% more mobile ad requests were from consumers browsing rather than using [...] more...
ADOTAS – Though originally cited last month as a $20 million haul, mobile ad network Jumptap just reported that it actually raised $25 million in a late-stage round of funding that featured participation from existing investors AllianceBernstein, General Catalyst, Redpoint Ventures, Summerhill Ventures, Valhalla Partners and WPP. In addition, several [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than