ADOTAS – Mobile ad network GreyStripe, now part of the ValueClick family, has introduced a new series of mobile ad units with Ad Boosters, 40×40 click-to action buttons out of the way of the actual campaign message. These touchpoints can be customized depending on what kind of action the campaign (or [...] more...
ADOTAS – Apple has quickly and undoubtedly become the ultimate showman in today’s fast-paced technology theme park. Product launches leave captivated crowds in awestruck silence and amazement. Magical technology advances change the way we listen to music, talk on the phone and interact with the world. Of course, along the way [...] more...
ADOTAS – With over 600,000 apps available for more than 350 million iOS and Android devices (and both figures continually moving upwards), it can’t be a surprise to hear that mobile app display inventory is booming. But the rate of incline is absolutely amazing: according to a new report from mobile [...] more...
ADOTAS – I once considered myself a movie buff, but I’ll admit I haven’t been hitting the cinema much these days (especially as New York movie ticket prices tend to float around $15). And I haven’t certainly haven’t seen a single movie during this summer of comic book heroes (I’m on a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Advertising budgets are making room for mobile marketing efforts, but according to a new survey by the Relevancy Group commissioned by Pontiflex, low ROI is stalling the efforts. Surveying 363 marketing executives, Relevancy found that 43% of those not increasing their mobile ad spend cited low ROI as [...] more...
ADOTAS – Apple cutting the rates on iAds isn’t really news (Apple halved the $1 million floor back in February), but it was interesting to hear that Apple is offering a minimum spend of $300,000 to agencies that sign up for multiple campaigns. That itself doesn’t smell of desperation even [...] more...
ADOTAS – Movin’ on up — global mobile ad revenue will double the $1.6 billion brought home in 2010 to hit $3.3 billion this year, according to Gartner. Sound kinda high to you? That’s ’cause you’re thinking Amurika first — Gartner predicts Asia-Pacific and Japan will account for 49.2% of global mobile [...] more...
ADOTAS – Those of us in the digital ad industry are well aware that it’s a fluctuating space, but sometimes it takes a handy visualization to take in the (often mammoth) scope of change. Agency MDG Advertising was kind enough to put this infographic together focusing on the major shifts [...] more...
ADOTAS – Through analyzing 10 billion ad requests made to its mobile ad network from 83 million unique users in April, Jumptap reports that 58% of mobile users get content through their browsers rather than ad-supported apps. Nearly 40% more mobile ad requests were from consumers browsing rather than using [...] more...
ADOTAS – Though originally cited last month as a $20 million haul, mobile ad network Jumptap just reported that it actually raised $25 million in a late-stage round of funding that featured participation from existing investors AllianceBernstein, General Catalyst, Redpoint Ventures, Summerhill Ventures, Valhalla Partners and WPP. In addition, several [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]