NEW YORK and TORONTO, November 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Mobile is becoming an important insurance research tool with 40 percent of online insurance research time now being spent on mobile devices, according to new findings released today from the xAd/Telmetrics Mobile Path to Purchase Study, conducted by Nielsen. While 60 percent of insurance researchers are still using PCs in their [...] more...
ADOTAS – Many of today’s marketing organizations have made significant investments in CRM systems, analytic tools and marketing automation platforms to better identify, understand and connect with their customers and prospects. But making the most of these investments is no small task and each new platform, system or solution comes [...] more...
CHICAGO, September 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) — In a new study, VivaKi’s The Pool demonstrates the need for advertisers to begin engaging TV audiences on two screens – the TV and the second screen at their fingertips. With the flurry of recent reports regarding TV viewers’ multi-tasking behaviors and the penetration [...] more...
ADOTAS — Native ads have been getting a lot of buzz lately as the next evolution of advertising, blurring the lines between promotional and editorial content. While online and mobile display is still witnessing double-digit annual growth, according to recent polls, consumers, and especially teens, are tuning out traditional banners [...] more...
ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has presented a rapid series of opportunities and challenges. First came the growth of websites, which took consumer attention from traditional media and eventually attracted an increasing percentage of media budgets. Next came a tidal wave of social media outlets like [...] more...
ADOTAS – Facebook is apparently going all in with its Home suite of mobile apps. In addition to the press conference staged by the social media juggernaut last week, Mark Zuckerberg and Co. have taken to yet another screen – TV – in their quest to dominate our smartphones [...] more...
ADOTAS – Affiliate Window has issued its latest mobile and m-commerce stats. Key takeaways include: 14.20% of all sales were through mobile devices (include tablets) – up from 13.70% in February. 5.57% of sales were from smartphones – down from 5.58% in February. 21.14% of traffic came through mobile – up from 20.68% in [...] more...
DG announced today that Samsung is relying on its advertising technology to power the launch of Samsung’s Galaxy Note II phone in Spain. In a tireless search for creative innovation, Samsung is working with Starcom and DG MediaMind technology due to their track records in running effective online ad campaigns. Samsung [...] more...
It was 20 years ago when a now-defunct Silicon Valley law firm placed the first clickable banner ad on Global Network Navigator (an early publisher sold to AOL in 1995). In these last 20 years, we’ve seen big changes in ad technology, fueled by a combination of visionary marketers and [...] more...
WordStream’s founder and mobile marketing expert, Larry Kim, has published this infographic that breaks down Google’s mobile products. “As you can see, Google’s Mobile Product Strategy consists of key products in four areas: Mobile Advertising, Mobile Devices, Mobile Content and Mobile Apps,” says Kim. “Can more monetization be that far behind?” Read [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than