LONDON and BALTIMORE, November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) — It is widely anticipated this year will be a mobile Christmas. In fact, John Lewis has predicted Christmas Day will see mobile traffic overtake desktop for the first time. Mobile stats from Affiliate Window also indicate mobile activity is ramping up. Assessing [...] more...
LONDON, November 20, 2013 (ADOTAS) — AdSpruce has unveiled a unique native video advertising proposition for mobile devices. The solution is a custom-made branded TV channel consisting of the brand’s video content interspersed with their latest ads and can be made available across all digital media from smartphones and tablets [...] more...
ADOTAS – Before the world went digital, the relationship between consumers and manufacturers of consumer packaged goods was somewhat distant. Sure, brands could work to engender loyalty by appealing to consumer emotions with TV and print advertising — which, if it worked, boosted sales — but that’s where the romance [...] more...
ADOTAS — You’ll have to excuse marketers today for not exactly having 20/20 vision. These days, people are accessing the web on their home PC, work laptop, smartphone and tablet, all during the course of a single day. In fact, nearly 40% of all time spent online these days is [...] more...
ADOTAS — A new infographic from Videology profiles holiday shoppers with data explaining why digital advertising is becoming as important to retailers as television. Highlights: 2 out of 3 shoppers do online research before purchasing their gifts. This year, nearly 10% of research for holiday gifts will be done on either a mobile device or connected TV. Internet [...] more...
ADOTAS — When Instagram (bought by Facebook for $1 billion in April 2012) announced earlier this year that it was allowing its users not only to take and upload static images, but also to create 15-second videos through the app, several commentators immediately mooted that the same format might find [...] more...
NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Medialets, the essential platform for mobile and tablet advertising, announced today that Mediasmith, one of the largest independent digital media agencies in the US, has selected the platform as its third-party ad server for mobile. The partnership provides Mediasmith with comprehensive technology and [...] more...
ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our readers: “What audience identification technology are you relying on today in desktop?” Here are the results: Cookie (98%). Outsourced device recognition technology such as AdTruth (1%). In-App Identifier (Android ID, Apple’s IDFA) (0%). Internal proprietary solution (0%). This week’s follow-up poll question: “What audience identification technology [...] more...
ADOTAS — After months of speculation, Facebook has finally announced that it will be incorporating hashtags onto the world’s largest social network. Hashtags have become widely popular on other social sites like Twitter and Instagram, providing a way for people to categorize and search for their social shares across the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Apple’s new iOS 7 operating system has generated more than 172,000 online conversations worldwide, according to global social media monitoring provider Synthesio. Statistics from Synthesio reveal that positive comments dwarf negative comments two-to-one, with less than 10% of all comments registering as negative. Facebook and Twitter are currently awash with comments surrounding [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s round-up we see a late [...] more »
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign December 13th 2013 NEW YORK, December 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, global video [...] more »
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – DeskSite has just launched a digital video entertainment [...] more »
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Let’s Stop Debating Whether or Not Super Bowl Ads are Worth It December 13th 2013
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial