SAN FRANCISCO, December 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) — JiWire, the leading location-powered mobile advertising and data platform, today announced a partnership with Datalogix, the big data company connecting digital advertising to offline sales. The partnership enables JiWire to offer advertisers mobile audience solutions through anonymized data on how consumers go about [...] more...
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CALIF., June 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Gigya, the Connected Consumer Management Suite, announced today that it has hired Paul Farmer (pictured) as Chief Financial Officer as the company evolves into a large, independent business with thousands of global enterprise clients. Farmer will be responsible for Gigya’s financial planning, accounting, treasury, [...] more...
Luxury marketing executives know reaching the right audience is critical to marketing success. Campaigns must reach and “speak to” high-income, luxury-minded, brand-conscious consumers, instead of just reaching mass-market audiences like other brands. That’s why it’s so important for luxury brands to embrace “Big Data” advertising – analyzing every bit of [...] more...
Sense Networks, a leader in mobile location and behavioral targeting data, announced which cities stayed up the latest and which went to bed the earliest on New Year’s Eve, based on mobile location data. Surprisingly, New York, supposedly the city that never sleeps, was only at number five for staying up [...] more...
SAN MATEO, CALIF. (December 11, 2012) – AdMobius, the first mobile Audience Management Platform, announced today that it is has been awarded the TRUSTed Data Collection Certification and will employ TRUSTed Mobile Ads, which demonstrates its commitment to consumer privacy protection. By working together with TRUSTe, AdMobius ensures compliance with [...] more...
Besides being a traditional day for family gatherings and expressions of gratitude, Thanksgiving has also become a big day for scoping out Black Friday deals. Usablenet, which powers the mobile sites and apps for top retailers like Walgreens, Aeropostale, ShopNBC, CVS, J.Crew, Mattel, Brookstone, and many more, studied mobile activity on [...] more...
BALTIMORE (October 1, 2012) — Millennial Media, an independent leader in mobile advertising and data, today announced that Mollie Spilman has joined the company as Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer. In the newly created role, Spilman will be responsible for leading the company’s worldwide marketing, advertising and branding [...] more...
ADOTAS – After immediately meeting the challenge of providing user-tracking analytics for the soon-to-be shipped iPad, Motally has made further strides in the mobile data trade by introducing import and export APIs. The Motally export API allows mobile web publishers to directly import their raw mobile data into integrated reporting structures [...] more...
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]