Luxury marketing executives know reaching the right audience is critical to marketing success. Campaigns must reach and “speak to” high-income, luxury-minded, brand-conscious consumers, instead of just reaching mass-market audiences like other brands. That’s why it’s so important for luxury brands to embrace “Big Data” advertising – analyzing every bit of [...] more...
Sense Networks, a leader in mobile location and behavioral targeting data, announced which cities stayed up the latest and which went to bed the earliest on New Year’s Eve, based on mobile location data. Surprisingly, New York, supposedly the city that never sleeps, was only at number five for staying up [...] more...
SAN MATEO, CALIF. (December 11, 2012) – AdMobius, the first mobile Audience Management Platform, announced today that it is has been awarded the TRUSTed Data Collection Certification and will employ TRUSTed Mobile Ads, which demonstrates its commitment to consumer privacy protection. By working together with TRUSTe, AdMobius ensures compliance with [...] more...
Besides being a traditional day for family gatherings and expressions of gratitude, Thanksgiving has also become a big day for scoping out Black Friday deals. Usablenet, which powers the mobile sites and apps for top retailers like Walgreens, Aeropostale, ShopNBC, CVS, J.Crew, Mattel, Brookstone, and many more, studied mobile activity on [...] more...
BALTIMORE (October 1, 2012) — Millennial Media, an independent leader in mobile advertising and data, today announced that Mollie Spilman has joined the company as Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer. In the newly created role, Spilman will be responsible for leading the company’s worldwide marketing, advertising and branding [...] more...
ADOTAS – After immediately meeting the challenge of providing user-tracking analytics for the soon-to-be shipped iPad, Motally has made further strides in the mobile data trade by introducing import and export APIs. The Motally export API allows mobile web publishers to directly import their raw mobile data into integrated reporting structures [...] more...
Motally Simplifies Importing and Exporting Mobile DataADOTAS – After immediately meeting the challenge of providing user-tracking analytics for the soon-to-be shipped iPad, Motally has made further [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One: [...] – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment console. This is not your
- From the Twitterverse: Xbox One Reaction: [...] ADOTAS – Here’s how the world is reacting to Microsoft’s Xbox One announcement: [...]
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]