ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the introduction of Sponsored InMail on mobile. “With more than half of LinkedIn Inbox pageviews currently happening on mobile devices, this creates an unprecedented opportunity for advertisers to reach LinkedIn members where they engage the most,” said Dan Gonzalez (pictured), LinkedIn’s Sr. Global Product Marketing Manager, [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, February 25, 2014 (ADOTAS) — LiquidM, the only white-labeled Mobile Advertising Management Platform (MAMP), today released version 2.0 of its industry leading platform, offering mobile advertising’s first-ever monthly technology licensing model and eliminating the common ad campaign price markups that media buyers typically face. Taking a [...] more...
ADOTAS – HasOffers was recently removed from Facebook’s Mobile Measurement Partner (MMP) program in a dispute over data storage. While CEO Peter Hamilton said at the time that his company remains open to working with Facebook again in the future, he noted in a blog post today that The Social [...] more...
BOSTON, February 20, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Nexage, the leading premium mobile advertising exchange, announced yesterday the closed beta launch of Nexage Protect, the most complete and robust brand safety solution in mobile advertising. Nexage Protect provides a rigorous set of controls that enable premium publishers and advertisers to aggressively grow their mobile business [...] more...
ADOTAS — Yesterday, Facebook announced it will acquire mobile messaging platform WhatsApp for $19 billion in cash and stock. Today we asked our esteemed panel of industry leaders and experts what the deal means for Facebook and the mobile ad industry as a whole. Here’s how they responded: “There are [...] more...
SINGAPORE, February 19, 2014 (ADOTAS) – InMobi, the world’s largest independent mobile advertising company, today announced the results of its 2014 Mobile Media Consumption Report, which provides insights into changing trends in mobile media consumption habits. The 2014 report findings reiterate that mobile devices have become integral to everyday life, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Two former top executives from Augme Technologies (now Hipcricket) filed suit in a federal court Friday against 30 anonymous trolls who made defamatory comments about them online, according to the New York Daily News. The Daily News exclusively reported today that Augme’s former CEO, Paul Arena (pictured left), and CTO, [...] more...
ADOTAS – When is the last time you left the house for few hours and realized you didn’t have your cell phone? What was your first thought? Panic? Concern? Did you immediately turn the car around to go get your phone or did you decide to “live dangerously” without it? [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO — February 13, 2014 — JiWire, the leading location-powered mobile advertising and data platform, today released its quarterly “Mobile Audience Insights Report.” This quarter’s report focuses on the quick service (QSR) and casual dining restaurant industry and examines how mobile is significantly influencing consumers’ path to purchase. Mobile [...] more...
ADOTAS — Videology does a recap of their findings in customer data each quarter, which is quantifying the trends happening in the video advertising industry. Their Q4 report on the video advertising industry, based on more than 4 billion impressions, revealed: A 35% increase in customer categories over Q3, beyond consumer [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]