ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And yet, many are still wondering when the platform will finally mature enough to handle the more immersive forms of advertising and rich-media engagement currently experienced on desktop display. According to the latest research published by Informa Telecoms & Media in [...] more...
ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought leaders the following Burning Question: “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s Google I/O conference? Here’s how they responded: “Up until now, Google Wallet was primarily focused on mobile payments. Google’s announcement about Wallet Objects APIs [...] more...
For advertisers and publishers, the lifetime value of a customer (LTV) has been crushed by the introduction of digital. The spiraling decline of print has led to a drastic decrease in the number of subscription-based revenues for publishers, who rely heavily on this dependable revenue stream to partially cover high [...] more...
How many times have direct response ad buyers heard the phrase, “Mobile is the next big thing”? It seems like ever since the launch of the iPhone, ad buyers have been searching for ways to efficiently advertise to mobile phone users. In the past five years, online media buyers have been [...] more...
Okay, pretty much everyone I know these days navigates through his daily life with one eye glued to a mobile device and another to a screen of some sort. I kid you not. Take a look around the next time you’re on the subway or sitting in an airport lounge [...] more...
NEW YORK (October 2, 2012) — New York City-based creative studio and innovative brand developer RO New York presents the launch of the new U.S. website and E-boutique, the digital home of the legendary watch, jewelry, and accessories brand. Today, Chopard’s revitalized web presence and first-ever E-boutique will showcase the [...] more...
Millennial Media, a leading mobile advertising platform, released the results today of an in-depth look at mobile advertising in the entertainment industry and. The report, “Entertainment: Mobile Insights for Entertainment Brands,” shows, among other findings, that more than 70 percent of all entertainment ad campaigns use mobile video, and users who cconsume mobile entertainment content [...] more...
ADOTAS – As the mobile ad space lights up with consolidation, it’s not surprising that online ad service providers want to join in the game. Ad revenue optimizer PubMatic has tossed in its quarters by expanding its premium publisher platform to mobile inventory. To simplify the process of monetizing the mobile [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that