ADOTAS — Few things are scarier to clients of Mixpo than video ad fraud, so the video ad solution provider put together this Halloween-themed infographic on the topic how they can eliminate wasted impressions. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2013%2F10%2Fhalloween-infographic-whos-really-watching-your-video-ad%2F'; addthis_title [...] more...
ADOTAS — The email carrier has been working extra hard on this very busy Tuesday news day. GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! Rubicon Project has been ranked #1 by comScore in terms of U.S. Internet reach for the past 10 months, and its reach continues to [...] more...
Here’s what’s been buzzin’ ’round my cyber-hive today: Covario has issued its Global Paid Search Spend Analysis for Q4 and 2012 as a whole, along with some recommended budgeting by region for 2013. It shows that search spending among the company’s high tech, CE and retail clients was up 18 percent [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Scott Chan, Managing Partner/Creative Director/Founder, Whirled “Online video will continue to grow as it’s one of the few mediums that truly connects with audiences and leaves a lasting impression. While new technologies and platforms will emerge, use of video will continue to [...] more...
Mixpo, MaxPoint and Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Team Up to Promote Health Care With Video Advertising
SEATTLE (November 12, 2012) — Mixpo, a multi-screen video advertising technology provider, together with the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) and MaxPoint Interactive are pleased to announce the results from their recently launched multi-media campaign to raise awareness of SCCA’s world renowned therapies, superior survivor rates and dedication to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Video advertising technology provider Mixpo recently rolled out BrandMeasure, a feature that incorporates a quantitative survey directly into a video ad, as a widget or an overlay, at no additional charge to the advertisers. The idea is that by adding a simple survey and paying attention to the [...] more...
ADOTAS - MaxPoint has expanded its neighborhood-level targeting to the video space with a new solution that allows brands and retailers to target pre-roll and in-banner video ads to users within a specific mile radius of a retailer’s store or a place where a product can be purchased. Offering local display targeting at scale, MaxPoint claims [...] more...
ADOTAS — United Sample, eSPIN, Datran Media, Visible World, Mixpo, National Cable Communications, Web.com, interCLICK and Blue Kai all had annoucements. Datran Media, a digital marketing technology company, today announced that Dennis Syracuse has been appointed senior vice president of marketing analytics. In this role, Mr. Syracuse will establish a marketing [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online video advertising company Mixpo and Comcast Cable’s advertising sales arm Comcast Spotlight have teamed up to enable Comcast clients’ existing on-air video advertising assets into online video advertising units, using Mixpo’s patent-pending platform. Local advertisers will be able to place standard display ads on Comcast.net (the portal for [...] more...
ADOTAS – Mixpo has always brought online advertising capabilities to Joe Shmoe & Co. The online video advertising company has made it its mission to serve local and small-to-medium-size businesses since its inception. Today, it announced the launch of a comprehensive online video ad platform and three new partnerships. Mixpo signed [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]