ADOTAS — The email carrier has been working extra hard on this very busy Tuesday news day. GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! Rubicon Project has been ranked #1 by comScore in terms of U.S. Internet reach for the past 10 months, and its reach continues to [...] more...
Here’s what’s been buzzin’ ’round my cyber-hive today: Covario has issued its Global Paid Search Spend Analysis for Q4 and 2012 as a whole, along with some recommended budgeting by region for 2013. It shows that search spending among the company’s high tech, CE and retail clients was up 18 percent [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Scott Chan, Managing Partner/Creative Director/Founder, Whirled “Online video will continue to grow as it’s one of the few mediums that truly connects with audiences and leaves a lasting impression. While new technologies and platforms will emerge, use of video will continue to [...] more...
Mixpo, MaxPoint and Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Team Up to Promote Health Care With Video Advertising
SEATTLE (November 12, 2012) — Mixpo, a multi-screen video advertising technology provider, together with the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) and MaxPoint Interactive are pleased to announce the results from their recently launched multi-media campaign to raise awareness of SCCA’s world renowned therapies, superior survivor rates and dedication to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Video advertising technology provider Mixpo recently rolled out BrandMeasure, a feature that incorporates a quantitative survey directly into a video ad, as a widget or an overlay, at no additional charge to the advertisers. The idea is that by adding a simple survey and paying attention to the [...] more...
ADOTAS - MaxPoint has expanded its neighborhood-level targeting to the video space with a new solution that allows brands and retailers to target pre-roll and in-banner video ads to users within a specific mile radius of a retailer’s store or a place where a product can be purchased. Offering local display targeting at scale, MaxPoint claims [...] more...
ADOTAS — United Sample, eSPIN, Datran Media, Visible World, Mixpo, National Cable Communications, Web.com, interCLICK and Blue Kai all had annoucements. Datran Media, a digital marketing technology company, today announced that Dennis Syracuse has been appointed senior vice president of marketing analytics. In this role, Mr. Syracuse will establish a marketing [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online video advertising company Mixpo and Comcast Cable’s advertising sales arm Comcast Spotlight have teamed up to enable Comcast clients’ existing on-air video advertising assets into online video advertising units, using Mixpo’s patent-pending platform. Local advertisers will be able to place standard display ads on Comcast.net (the portal for [...] more...
ADOTAS – Mixpo has always brought online advertising capabilities to Joe Shmoe & Co. The online video advertising company has made it its mission to serve local and small-to-medium-size businesses since its inception. Today, it announced the launch of a comprehensive online video ad platform and three new partnerships. Mixpo signed [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s