ADOTAS — Miva has reported a net loss of $1 million, including a loss of $2.8 million, compared to a loss of $5.1 million a year ago. Miva sold MIVA Media to Adknowledge $11.6 million for MIVA Media in March. MIVA Media, was nan advertising network, and included the Espotting and [...] more...
ADOTAS — I missed this at the end of last week, Adknowledge acquired the media division of MIVA. Adknowledge paid $11.6 million for MIVA Media, plus assumption of certain balance sheet liabilities, and subject to certain retained assets and liabilities and post-closing adjustments. MIVA Media, an advertising network, was founded in [...] more...
ADOTAS – Let the games begin: video search engine Blinkx is hoping to acquire PPC ad company MIVA for $1.20 a share, or $41.13 million. (It’s closing price yesterday was 0.78 a share). Blinkx sent MIVA a letter stating its intentions. It reads, in part: “Our proposal represents a 54.0% premium above [...] more...
As the cliché goes a jack of all trades is a master of none. As more and more generalist online media companies are maturing they are headed into being vertical specialists. MIVA Direct, Inc., the content and toolbar division recently announced the launch of the ALOT brand to demonstrate exactly [...] more...
Yesterday MIVA Direct Inc., the toolbar and content division of MIVA Inc. announced a new partnership with Netvibes, a personalized homepage firm. This partnership will allow users to create a start page that has their choice of widgets, blogs, social networks, photos, email accounts, podcasts and videos. The start page is [...] more...
Mobile marketing is a hot topic at the moment, dominating conversations amongst marketers and venture capitalists alike. And yet, while it can be argued that the US leads the way when it comes to online innovation, in mobile marketing it’s the Far East and to a lesser extent Europe where [...] more...
MIVA today announced a new pay-per-click content deal with the UK division of CondÃƒÂ© Nast Interactive, edging out the likes of Yahoo! Search Marketing and PPC mainstay Google in locking the agreement. As a result, all 12 UK Conde Nast websites will be serviced by MIVA, which will provide PPC ads [...] more...
Online ad network MIVA has signed several new partnership agreements designed to expand its pay-per-click network. US-based press release distribution company TransWorldNews will use MIVA’s PPC and in-text ads, as well as a bevy of European properties, including French automotive site Argusauto.com and finance site Boursier.com, Germany’s Sport1.de sports portal and [...] more...
Online advertising network MIVA has announced that it will be restructuring its business to reduce operating costs and save about $10 million. “This next course-correcting step, while difficult, is fundamental to achieving our turnaround goal for stabilizing cash and returning to positive operating margins,” said CEO Peter Corrao in a statement. [...] more...
Online advertising company MIVA has launched its vertical PPC network, the MIVA Precision Network, into the US and UK markets in the hopes of generating better lea for MIVA advertisers. The Precision Network is currently in beta and exists alongside MIVA’s existing Core Network. While the Core Network will provide broad [...] more...
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’ June 18th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]