ADOTAS — Miva has reported a net loss of $1 million, including a loss of $2.8 million, compared to a loss of $5.1 million a year ago. Miva sold MIVA Media to Adknowledge $11.6 million for MIVA Media in March. MIVA Media, was nan advertising network, and included the Espotting and [...] more...
ADOTAS — I missed this at the end of last week, Adknowledge acquired the media division of MIVA. Adknowledge paid $11.6 million for MIVA Media, plus assumption of certain balance sheet liabilities, and subject to certain retained assets and liabilities and post-closing adjustments. MIVA Media, an advertising network, was founded in [...] more...
ADOTAS – Let the games begin: video search engine Blinkx is hoping to acquire PPC ad company MIVA for $1.20 a share, or $41.13 million. (It’s closing price yesterday was 0.78 a share). Blinkx sent MIVA a letter stating its intentions. It reads, in part: “Our proposal represents a 54.0% premium above [...] more...
As the cliché goes a jack of all trades is a master of none. As more and more generalist online media companies are maturing they are headed into being vertical specialists. MIVA Direct, Inc., the content and toolbar division recently announced the launch of the ALOT brand to demonstrate exactly [...] more...
Yesterday MIVA Direct Inc., the toolbar and content division of MIVA Inc. announced a new partnership with Netvibes, a personalized homepage firm. This partnership will allow users to create a start page that has their choice of widgets, blogs, social networks, photos, email accounts, podcasts and videos. The start page is [...] more...
Mobile marketing is a hot topic at the moment, dominating conversations amongst marketers and venture capitalists alike. And yet, while it can be argued that the US leads the way when it comes to online innovation, in mobile marketing it’s the Far East and to a lesser extent Europe where [...] more...
MIVA today announced a new pay-per-click content deal with the UK division of CondÃƒÂ© Nast Interactive, edging out the likes of Yahoo! Search Marketing and PPC mainstay Google in locking the agreement. As a result, all 12 UK Conde Nast websites will be serviced by MIVA, which will provide PPC ads [...] more...
Online ad network MIVA has signed several new partnership agreements designed to expand its pay-per-click network. US-based press release distribution company TransWorldNews will use MIVA’s PPC and in-text ads, as well as a bevy of European properties, including French automotive site Argusauto.com and finance site Boursier.com, Germany’s Sport1.de sports portal and [...] more...
Online advertising network MIVA has announced that it will be restructuring its business to reduce operating costs and save about $10 million. “This next course-correcting step, while difficult, is fundamental to achieving our turnaround goal for stabilizing cash and returning to positive operating margins,” said CEO Peter Corrao in a statement. [...] more...
Online advertising company MIVA has launched its vertical PPC network, the MIVA Precision Network, into the US and UK markets in the hopes of generating better lea for MIVA advertisers. The Precision Network is currently in beta and exists alongside MIVA’s existing Core Network. While the Core Network will provide broad [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than