ADOTAS — Miva has reported a net loss of $1 million, including a loss of $2.8 million, compared to a loss of $5.1 million a year ago. Miva sold MIVA Media to Adknowledge $11.6 million for MIVA Media in March. MIVA Media, was nan advertising network, and included the Espotting and [...] more...
ADOTAS — I missed this at the end of last week, Adknowledge acquired the media division of MIVA. Adknowledge paid $11.6 million for MIVA Media, plus assumption of certain balance sheet liabilities, and subject to certain retained assets and liabilities and post-closing adjustments. MIVA Media, an advertising network, was founded in [...] more...
ADOTAS – Let the games begin: video search engine Blinkx is hoping to acquire PPC ad company MIVA for $1.20 a share, or $41.13 million. (It’s closing price yesterday was 0.78 a share). Blinkx sent MIVA a letter stating its intentions. It reads, in part: “Our proposal represents a 54.0% premium above [...] more...
As the cliché goes a jack of all trades is a master of none. As more and more generalist online media companies are maturing they are headed into being vertical specialists. MIVA Direct, Inc., the content and toolbar division recently announced the launch of the ALOT brand to demonstrate exactly [...] more...
Yesterday MIVA Direct Inc., the toolbar and content division of MIVA Inc. announced a new partnership with Netvibes, a personalized homepage firm. This partnership will allow users to create a start page that has their choice of widgets, blogs, social networks, photos, email accounts, podcasts and videos. The start page is [...] more...
Mobile marketing is a hot topic at the moment, dominating conversations amongst marketers and venture capitalists alike. And yet, while it can be argued that the US leads the way when it comes to online innovation, in mobile marketing it’s the Far East and to a lesser extent Europe where [...] more...
MIVA today announced a new pay-per-click content deal with the UK division of CondÃƒÂ© Nast Interactive, edging out the likes of Yahoo! Search Marketing and PPC mainstay Google in locking the agreement. As a result, all 12 UK Conde Nast websites will be serviced by MIVA, which will provide PPC ads [...] more...
Online ad network MIVA has signed several new partnership agreements designed to expand its pay-per-click network. US-based press release distribution company TransWorldNews will use MIVA’s PPC and in-text ads, as well as a bevy of European properties, including French automotive site Argusauto.com and finance site Boursier.com, Germany’s Sport1.de sports portal and [...] more...
Online advertising network MIVA has announced that it will be restructuring its business to reduce operating costs and save about $10 million. “This next course-correcting step, while difficult, is fundamental to achieving our turnaround goal for stabilizing cash and returning to positive operating margins,” said CEO Peter Corrao in a statement. [...] more...
Online advertising company MIVA has launched its vertical PPC network, the MIVA Precision Network, into the US and UK markets in the hopes of generating better lea for MIVA advertisers. The Precision Network is currently in beta and exists alongside MIVA’s existing Core Network. While the Core Network will provide broad [...] more...
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]