ADOTAS – Last fall, we ran an article on social media’s “black market”: companies that promise to provide large quantities of Twitter follows and Facebook fans. This past Friday, The New York Times reported that despite that kind of media attention, which focused primarily on an unexplained, precipitous jump in [...] more...
Think it doesn’t work? According to Gizmodo, it does, but you might be ruining your online reputation in the process. Just do a quick online search for “buy Twitter followers” and you will discover over a dozen companies that sell Twitter followers as well as Facebook likes and YouTube [...] more...
With less than a month left to Election Day, both presidential candidates are heavily investing in ad dollars across every medium in order to win over final voters. In fact, during the second week of October, Mitt Romney spent about $16.8 million on television ads, according to ad-tracking data provided [...] more...
With the Democratic and Republication conventions behind us and the US Presidential election campaigns accelerating into the home stretch, I thought it would be a good time to see what lessons marketers can learn from the respective campaign’s marketing efforts. In 2008, the Obama campaign launched what was the first truly [...] more...
ADOTAS - Digital marketing technology company Silverpop spent January through March grading the four leading candidates for the Republican nomination for the U.S. presidency on their email strategies, and what they’ve found… well, what they’ve found might indicate one or two things about why Rick Santorum dropped out of the race [...] more...
As candidates are gearing up for the push in 2008 for the presidential election, many have been spending a lot of money on advertising, but this election is seeing a makeover, with many hopefuls searching for new and innovative ways to appeal to voters of all ages. Online advertising and [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s