ADOTAS – On February 6, Dstillery and NYU Stern Center for Business Analytics hosted the second annual ADS*CON. “ADS*CON*14: Embracing the Noise” was a half-day symposium dedicated to exploring how we find meaningful signals in massive and often noisy data sets. It explored the impact of bigger and more varied data on building models [...] more...
strong>ADOTAS – Devavrat Shah (pictured) has joined the advisory board of Compass Labs, a leading social marketing platform. Shah is currently a Jamieson career development associate professor with the department of electrical engineering and computer science at MIT, where he has been teaching since 2005. He is a member of [...] more...
DoubleVerify, the worldwide leader in online media transparency, accountability and performance insights, today announced the appointment of Jack McClunn (pictured) as Chief Financial Officer of the company, responsible for financial strategy and operations. The appointment solidifies DoubleVerify’s management team as the company continues to accelerate its strategic growth initiatives. Prior [...] more...
(PHOTO BY SAGE ROSS VIA WIKIPEDIA) The death of Reddit co-founder and computer activist Adam Swartz on Friday has, understandably, been a hot topic on Twitter. Read more… Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2013%2F01%2Faaron-swartz-1986-2013-reaction-and-tributes-from-the-twitterverse%2F'; addthis_title = 'Aaron+Swartz%2C+1986-2013%3A+Reaction+and+Tributes+from+the+Twitterverse'; addthis_pub = 'adotas'; more...
MIT Blackjack Kingpin and Forrester’s Top Search Marketing Analyst Slated to Keynote Annual Covario Client Conference
SAN DIEGO (December 5, 2012) – Covario, Inc., the nation’s top independent search marketing agency, today announced the keynote speakers for its annual INFLECTIONPoint conference, Feb. 5-7, which is expected to attract many of the world’s leading digital marketers. The opening morning keynote session on Wednesday, Feb. 6, will feature [...] more...
With all due respect to our readers who went to MIT, some of us, myself included, have never been anywhere near it. I’m a right-brain person, and as such, “data” and “analytics” are like some foreign-language words that have become ingrained in the American English vernacular. The two words combined [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]