ADOTAS – By now we’ve all heard and read about the keynotes, panels and launches at ad:tech New York 2013. Here, Adotas takes you inside the Javits Center to give you a feel for the sights, sounds and yes, even the smells from the Nov. 6-7 conference that other media [...] more...
ADOTAS – Just as ad:tech 2013 was drawing to a close, Jim Harvey, SVP Advertising for Appia, stopped by for what would be our final interview of the conference. Appia is the leading mobile user acquisition network, delivering mobile app downloads to over 1 billion users across more than 200 countries. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Airpush VP of Marketing Cameron V. Peebles stopped by the Adotas press lounge at ad:tech New York 2013 to discuss how his company aims to redefine mobile advertising. Airpush was named “Best Mobile Ad Network” at the 2012 Mobile Excellence Awards and #1 on the 2013 Tech 200 List, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Taking a break from interviewing executives at ad:tech New York 2013, Adotas Editor Mike Daly talked with Allvoices about recent changes he’s seen in the advertising and tech industry and what to expect in the next five years. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url [...] more...
ADOTAS – We recently sat down for an interview with Michael Batalha (pictured), president of Emercury, an email marketing company that provides its clients with the ability to increase leads, build stronger relationships, and increase visibility and awareness, resulting in increased sales. Among the company’s products is Admailr, a proprietary technology [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here’s the story in pictures of the first-ever Westchester Digital Summit, held today in White Plains, N.Y. (Photos by Joseph Pianese). Brandon Steiner, founder and chairman of Steiner Sports, delivered the introductory speech. Fox News anchor/author Dari Alexander participated in the first panel discussion of the day. More than 30 companies [...] more...
ADOTAS – Clate Mask CEO and Founder of Infusionsoft, chats with Adotas at Infusioncon 2013, held at the Westin Kierland Resort and Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona. The annual conference is sponsored by InfusionSoft, which has created a platform that combines CRM, e-commerce, social media and email marketing into a single, [...] more...
ADOTAS — Peter Klein, SVP of Media Services for MediaWhiz, answers questions about the state of affiliate marketing at the company’s New York office on March 1, 2013. About MediaWhiz MediaWhiz is an integrated digital media and performance marketing agency that helps brands engage, acquire and retain customers more profitably. MediaWhiz is [...] more...
Alex Rowland, president of Alphabird, is interviewed via Skype by Adotas editor Mike Daly. About Alphabird Alphabird is a vertically integrated audience development and content monetization company with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and Sydney. Alphabird serves leading advertisers and publishers around the globe in their quest for engaged [...] more...
Hi. I’m Mike Daly, and I’m the new editor at Adotas. My job is to get you to visit us and keep coming back. And given my 30 or so years in publishing, I have a few ideas on how to do that. But by far, the most obvious idea [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]