ADOTAS – By now we’ve all heard and read about the keynotes, panels and launches at ad:tech New York 2013. Here, Adotas takes you inside the Javits Center to give you a feel for the sights, sounds and yes, even the smells from the Nov. 6-7 conference that other media [...] more...
ADOTAS – Just as ad:tech 2013 was drawing to a close, Jim Harvey, SVP Advertising for Appia, stopped by for what would be our final interview of the conference. Appia is the leading mobile user acquisition network, delivering mobile app downloads to over 1 billion users across more than 200 countries. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Airpush VP of Marketing Cameron V. Peebles stopped by the Adotas press lounge at ad:tech New York 2013 to discuss how his company aims to redefine mobile advertising. Airpush was named “Best Mobile Ad Network” at the 2012 Mobile Excellence Awards and #1 on the 2013 Tech 200 List, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Taking a break from interviewing executives at ad:tech New York 2013, Adotas Editor Mike Daly talked with Allvoices about recent changes he’s seen in the advertising and tech industry and what to expect in the next five years. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url [...] more...
ADOTAS – We recently sat down for an interview with Michael Batalha (pictured), president of Emercury, an email marketing company that provides its clients with the ability to increase leads, build stronger relationships, and increase visibility and awareness, resulting in increased sales. Among the company’s products is Admailr, a proprietary technology [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here’s the story in pictures of the first-ever Westchester Digital Summit, held today in White Plains, N.Y. (Photos by Joseph Pianese). Brandon Steiner, founder and chairman of Steiner Sports, delivered the introductory speech. Fox News anchor/author Dari Alexander participated in the first panel discussion of the day. More than 30 companies [...] more...
ADOTAS – Clate Mask CEO and Founder of Infusionsoft, chats with Adotas at Infusioncon 2013, held at the Westin Kierland Resort and Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona. The annual conference is sponsored by InfusionSoft, which has created a platform that combines CRM, e-commerce, social media and email marketing into a single, [...] more...
ADOTAS — Peter Klein, SVP of Media Services for MediaWhiz, answers questions about the state of affiliate marketing at the company’s New York office on March 1, 2013. About MediaWhiz MediaWhiz is an integrated digital media and performance marketing agency that helps brands engage, acquire and retain customers more profitably. MediaWhiz is [...] more...
Alex Rowland, president of Alphabird, is interviewed via Skype by Adotas editor Mike Daly. About Alphabird Alphabird is a vertically integrated audience development and content monetization company with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and Sydney. Alphabird serves leading advertisers and publishers around the globe in their quest for engaged [...] more...
Hi. I’m Mike Daly, and I’m the new editor at Adotas. My job is to get you to visit us and keep coming back. And given my 30 or so years in publishing, I have a few ideas on how to do that. But by far, the most obvious idea [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]