ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s attention these days, and the industry is embracing video as the ad format of choice across screens. Today, Facebook’s Atlas Solutions announced has enlisted the help of video ad company Innovid to provide agencies with the tools and insights to [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, March 3, 2014 (ADOTAS) – iSocket, the leader in programmatic direct and sales automation, today announced that it has launched iFA (iSocket for Advertisers), an automated way to buy premium, guaranteed inventory that saves both buyers and sellers time and expense while dramatically reducing the chance of errors. [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, February 24, 2014 (ADOTAS) — iSocket, the leader in programmatic direct and sales automation, today announced that former Microsoft executive Kevin McCabe (pictured) has joined the company in the newly created position of Vice President of Business Development. He will be based in San Francisco and will [...] more...
ADOTAS — Acquisitions are a common occurance in the tech world. They drive awareness as well as dollars to companies and brands alike. Infolinks has put together an infographic that highlights the top 10 deals for 2013. The infographic focuses on top acquires, money spent, top categories and the 15 biggest deals of all [...] more...
LONDON, NEW YORK & TORONTO, February 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – The Exchange Lab, the world’s largest programmatic digital media marketplace, today announced the appointment of media leader Chris Dobson (pictured) as chairman of the company’s board of directors. Dobson was most recently at BBC Worldwide where he served as executive vice [...] more...
ADOTAS – Microsoft, Google and Flurry are among the companies represented in the Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) U.K.’s working group to address programmatic trading through mobile devices, which officially launches Feb. 18, according to The Drum (Glasgow, Scotland). The group seeks to promote awareness about the benefits of programmatic trading and provide [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO,February 4, 2014 (ADOTAS)–Today LiveRamp, the leading data onboarder enabling marketers to connect their customer databases into every marketing application, announced that its agenda for the upcoming RampUp 2014 is now set and promises to cover many critical issues that will impact Chief Marketing Officers in the near future. [...] more...
BOSTON, February 4, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Localytics (www.localytics.com), provider of the most powerful analytics and marketing platform for mobile and web apps, announced today it has raised $16M in Series C financing led by new investor Foundation Capital. Existing investor Polaris Partners also participated in this round. Localytics will use [...] more...
ADOTAS – Digital advertising, with all of its data and analytics, was supposed to be a utopia for tracking, measuring, and optimizing ad value. We have a long ways to go and the challenge is increasing every day. Digital advertisers now find themselves stuck between flawed paradigms and crumbling methodologies, [...] more...
SEATTLE, January 22, 2014 (ADOTAS) – The Online Trust Alliance (OTA), the non-profit with the mission to enhance online trust, user empowerment and innovation, today recommended a series of best practices to help prevent online data breaches and other exploits, in collaboration with high-profile brands including American Greetings Interactive, AVG, Microsoft, Publishers Clearing [...] more...
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]