ADOTAS — With so many high-level personnel moves happening this week, we’re spinning off a special Executive Edition of our industry roundup today. Tapad, leading providers of unified cross-device advertising solutions, today announced the appointment of Michael Barrett (pictured) to the company’s Board of Directors. Barrett’s role takes effect immediately. He [...] more...
From Tom Phillips, senior director of communications, on the Microsoft Advertising blog: You may have heard today that Microsoft announced its intent to sell the Atlas Advertiser Suite to Facebook. Our reasons for wanting to sell Atlas are really pretty simple: the time was right; the agreement allows us to focus more aggressively [...] more...
Today our panel of ad-tech honchos weighs in on the following question: “What is your reaction to Facebook’s acquisition of Microsoft Atlas?” “Facebook’s Microsoft Atlas acquisition is a conscious step toward solving the social media measurement conundrum. Advertisers have long debated over the tangible value of social networks when it comes [...] more...
Hold onto your hats: Yes, the banner ad has been around for nearly 20 years. John Battelle posted earlier this year about the death of display, and we have taken notice that industry pundits across the globe (with the aid of PR agencies), have been eager to take a provocative [...] more...
ADOTAS – Let’s say you’re a major brand looking to build awareness of what you can offer — even if your parent company is a household name. What can you do to send a winning message over the millions of user you’re capable or reaching? That’s the core issue Microsoft [...] more...
ADOTAS – The big news from the latest Yahoo’s walk of shame — I mean, earnings report — was that display sales growth, typically a Yahoo! stronghold, had slipped from 10% to 5% between the first and second quarters. Much of this was due to display revenue taking a dive in [...] more...
ADOTAS – Apparently because they make search results pages too crowded, Google is killing the ability for etail AdWords advertisers to include a Google Checkout button in their ads. However, the badges will continue to be displayed in product searches. “We’re making this change to improve the user experience on Google [...] more...
ADOTAS — Brand Affinity Technologies has matched up with another celebrity – Microsoft. BAT has chosen Microsoft Advertising to be its first preferred online publisher portal. Using BAT’s Platform, advertisers and agencies can easily secure talent and launch national and locally targeted campaigns in a matter of days. The company matches [...] more...
Brand Affinity Technologies teams up with MicrosoftADOTAS — Brand Affinity Technologies has matched up with another celebrity – Microsoft. BAT has chosen Microsoft Advertising to be its [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One: [...] – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment console. This is not your
- From the Twitterverse: Xbox One Reaction: [...] ADOTAS – Here’s how the world is reacting to Microsoft’s Xbox One announcement: [...]
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]