Happy Valentine’s Day! As our present to all the lovebirds out there, we at the Marchex Institute took a data dive into the various phone habits of Mars and Venus. We gathered some pretty interesting information about how men and women act – get ready for this – differently on [...] more...
Are men really from Mars and women from Venus? That question has been on the minds of marketers and brands for years, especially as we approach Madison Avenue’s seminal event: Super Bowl Sunday. GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! With a captivated audience that includes both men [...] more...
As part of our ongoing efforts to gauge the current online behavior of the 18-34 male demographic, ADOTAS recently conducted a survey run across four networks, inquiring about initial Internet intent, purchasing habits, multitasking patterns and preferred verticals. Our first step was to get outside perspective from an authoritative source on [...] more...
What they do: Founded in 1999 by Chris Rovny, Ricardo Poupada and Luis Rodrigues, AskMen.com is now the largest online men’s lifestyle destination. AskMen.com runs the gamut of men’s topics by offering stock tips, health & fitness tips, sports coverage, tech gadget articles, celebrity interviews, entertainment reviews, dating advice and [...] more...
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- ISA Computer: This is great for a more catchy ad.
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed